Part Four ♡

'What?" The boys shouted back.
"We have visitors!" Mikey shouted.
"Ooh who?!" Rye shouted. Mikey grabbed Katies hand and pulled her to the room that all the boys were in. Sophie followed closely behind.
"Oh! Hey!" The boys said.
"Hey," Katie replied.
"Mikey, isn't this the girl you've talked to everyday for the past two weeks?" Jack asked.
"Yeah.." Mikey replied.
"Right tell us more! Sit down aswell, both of you," Andy said and looked at Katie and Sophie. Sophie sat down, next to Brooklyn because he was sat closest to the edge. Mikey went to sit down and Katie sat next to him.
"Right! You gotta tell us everything about you," Brook said.
"Erm, well.. my names Katie, I'm 19 and I'm from Leeds. I sing, get told I'm good. Personally think I'm shocking. This is my sister, Sophie and I guess that's it really," Katie told them.
"Oh, nice to meet you Sophie!" They all said.
"You too!" Sophie replied.
"Did you have a good birthday? Even though it was like two weeks ago," Jack asked.
"Oh you remember? It was good!" Katie said and smiled.
"Well of course I remember when we sang happy birthday to you." Jack said and laughed.
"You said you sing?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, only occasionally," Katie replied.
"Oh, you gotta sing something for us now!" Rye said.
"Erm, Okay...?" Katie said.
Katie sang a little part of 'This is Me.' All the boys clapped.
"I'm sorry, you said you think you're bad at singing?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah, I'm not that good," Katie said.
"Yes you are!" Jack said.
"You should totally come sing with us when we do our cover, it will probably be 'This is me'" Andy said.
"You should come sing with us tonight?" Rye asked.
"No! No! It's your tour, I can't do that," Katie told them.
"No, we want you to!" Mikey said.
"If you're sure?" Katie said.
"Yes! When the song comes on, we'll help you up on to stage," Brook said.
"Okay, it's a plan then," Katie said.
"I'm so excited!" Jack said. They all continued talking.
"It's 1pm, the people that bought VIP tickets are about to come in. Come on guys, and girls," the tour manager said. All the boys stood up and began to walk out of the door.
"You two are coming aswell," Mikey said and grabbed Katies hand. Sophie followed closely behind them all. They all walked into the room where the VIP ticket holders were. Most of the girls ran over to Rye and Brook. Mikey stood, still holding Katies hand. Sophie saw one of her internet friends and went over to her.
"Georgia!" Sophie said and walked over to her.
"Oh my god!! Sophieeee!" George said and hugged Sophie.
"How come you've got VIP? I thought you only bought meet and greet tickets?" Georgia asked.
"Well, my sister had something to do with it," Sophie said and looked at at Katie and Mikey.
"Woah, are they dating?" Georgia asked.
"no, not yet," Sophie replied.
"He's holding her hand, in front of fans. Are you sure?" Georgia asked.
"Positive!" Sophie said. Brook then walked over to Sophie and Georgia.
"Hey Sophie, you enjoying it?" Brook asked.
"What?! He knows your name? I'm gonna die." Georgia said. Brook laughed.
"Yeah, it's good!" Sophie said.
"Of course I know her name, she's the lucky ladies sister," Brook said and glanced over at Katie and Mikey.
"But they're not Dating." Brook added. Mikey let go of Katies hand as two girls walked over to them.
"Mikey! Can we get a photo?" One of the girls asked.
"Yes, of course!" Mikey said and smiled. The girl handed her phone to Katie. Katie took the photo and handed the girls phone back to her. The other girl also got a photo and then they both walked off.
After all the girls had talked to all the boys and got photos it was just about 2pm.
"BOYS GET BACK HERE NOW!" The tour manager shouted. All the boys ran to the tour managed and Mikey winked and smiled at Katie before he disappeared behind a door. All the girl piled into the room to get near the front. Katie, Sophie and Georgia got right to the front and then the boys came onto the stage. The entire audience screamed.
"What's going on Manchester??!" Rye said. The entire audience screamed again.
The boys sang No No No, Miss Taken, Stranger and After the Show.
"How has today been so far everyone??" Brook said.
"Amazing!" The entire audience shouted back.
"We have a special guest tonight," Mikey said. The audience screamed. 
"So, our last song we are going to sing with the special guest is 'this is me'" Jack said.
"Our special guest is in the audience so..." Andy said.
"Katie!! Get up here!" Mikey said and helped Katie into stage. He handed her a mic. The audience screamed.
"Hey Manchester," Katie said. Most of the audience screamed, other looked a little confused. The music started.
"Are you ready Manchester?!" Brook said.
"Yes!" The whole audience screamed. The music started and the boys started to sing.
It got to Katies part and all the boys stopped singing. She sang the certain part of the song and Brook and Mikey had their arms round her. Once Katie finished the whole audience clapped. The boys carried on signing and then finished the song.
"How was that Manchester?" Rye asked.
"It was amazing!!!" The audience screamed. Katie smiled and Mikey hugged her.
"You were amazing," Mikey whispered to Katie while hugging her. Then all the other boys hugged Katie aswell.
"Thank you Manchester!" All the boys said and ran off stage, Mikey grabbing Katies hand and pulling her with them.
"Katie! You were amazing!" The boys said when they all got to the back room.
"Thank you! That was so amazing, I couldn't do it again though. It was so nerve racking!" Katie replied.
"Awe, did you enjoy it though?" Mikey asked.
"Yes, of course!" Katie said.
"Well that's good!" Jack said.
"Guys, it's meet and greet time. Katie some of them want photos with you!" The your manager said as he walked into the room.
"Oh look! You have fans already," Mikey said and winked.
"Oh really? That's amazing!" Katie said.
"Yeah, get yourselves out there!" The tour manager said. The boys left the room, followed by Katie.