Part Eight ♡

Rye went over to the door and opened it.
"Hey, who are you?" Rye asked, politely. There was Cassidy stood at the boys front door.
"Uhm.. erm... I'm Cas, Katie's friend!" Cassidy said. Rye turned around and Cassidy mouthed to Katie:
Holy shit, he's hot!
"Katie your friends here," Rye told Katie.
"No shit Sherlock," Katie said and laughed. Everyone hugged her and said goodbye. Then Mikey stood and looked at her.
"Text me, don't forget about me," Mikey said.
"How could I forget about you then?" Katie asked and laughed.
"I dunno..." Mikey said and smiled. Katie hugged him, kissed him on his cheek and smiled.
"Bye," Katie said as she walked towards the door.
"Bye!" All the boys said back. Katie waved and walked out of the door, it closing behind her. Katie and Cassidy walked down to Cassidy's car. Katie put her things in the back and then sat in the passengers seat.
"Enjoyed yourself?" Cassidy asked and looked at Katie.
"Yeah," Katie said and smiled.
"You've still go- What's that on your neck?!" Cassidy said, completely going off track of what she said.
"Uhm, nothing?" Katie replied.
"It is! Don't lie to me! Did you sleep with him?" Cassidy asked.
"What?! No!" Katie replied.
"Which ones Mikey then?" Cassidy asked.
"Ohh I dunno, maybe the one I was stood next to? Oh and kissed?" Katie said sarcastically.
"Oh him! I prefer the one that opened the door. Who was that?" Cassidy asked.
"He's Rye, He's so sweet!" Katie told Cassidy.
"Get me him number," Cassidy said and winked.
"Onit," Katie replied and laughed. Cassidy started the car and started to drive back to Katies house.
"How about, girls night? My flat? Pizza and Wine? Mean girls and High school musical?" Cassidy asked Katie.
"Sounds good! I'll have to go home first and grab some clean clothes." Katie told Cassidy.
"Okay!" Cassidy said and carried on driving to Katies house.
After four hours of being in the car and talking. Cassidy and Katie got to Katies house.
"I'll be two minuets." Katie said and got out of the car, grabbed her stuff and walked into her house.
"Katie!" Sophie said and ran towards her. She hugged her tightly.
"Hey Soph!" Katie said and hugged back.
"Oh my god you smell like boys," Sophie said.
"Yes..? I've just spent a day at a flat with five other boys?" Katie replied.
"Was it good? Did you enjoy yourself?" Sophie asked.
"Yeah, Sophie. It was amazing now i gotta go pack my bag again," Katie told Sophie.
"What? Why? Are you going back?" Sophie said.
"No, Cas asked me to stay at her tonight," Katie told Sophie and started walking upstairs. Sophie grabbed Katies hand and stopped her from going upstairs.
"Who's hoodie is that?" Sophie asked, looking confused.
"Oh shit.." Katie said under her breath. "It's Mikeys.." Katie said to Sophie.
"Can I have it?! Just for tonight? Brook will of touched it!" Sophie said and laughed.
"Yeah, you're obsessed," Katie said and took the hoodie off, throwing it at Sophie. Sophie caught the hoodie and put it on instantly. She then looked up at Katie and her face dropped. Katie noticed.
"What's up?" Katie asked. Sophie, still didn't reply. "Sophie, what's up?" Katie said going back down the stair to her.
"Uhm.. what's.. erm... what's that?" Sophie asked, pointing at Katies neck where the marks were from Mikey. "Did they beat you up?!" Sophie said.
"No, No! What?! Why would you think that?" Katie asked.
"Bc they look like bruises," Sophie said.
"You've got so much to learn, they're from Mikey..." Katie said and looked down.
"Oh my god.... they're hickeys!" Sophie said, loudly.
"Sophie shut up!" Katie said, covering her mouth with her hand.
"What why? Mum and Dad are at Asda..." Sophie said.
"Oh thank god," Katie said and started to walk back upstairs.
"Thanks for the hoodie," Sophie said and walked into the living room. Katie walked upstairs and then into her room to see Harry, her ex that cheated on her, sat on her bed. Katie was taken aback and gasped.
"Get out." Katie said, sternly.
"Baby, please. I messed up, I'm so sorry..." Harry said.
"Sorry doesn't change anything. GET OUT!" Katie said, getting angry. Harry stood up and walked over to Katie. He pushed her against the wall and looked her up and down. He poked her neck, violently.
"And who are THESE from?" Harry asked.
"Someone," Katie said and pushed him away from her.
"Slut," Harry said and opened her room door.
"At least I didn't cheat!" Katie shouted after him. Her eyes started to water after the front door was violently slammed behind Harry. She quickly packed a bag for the night and the next day and headed back downstairs.
"I'm going Sophie, can I have the hoodie? All mine need washing and I left my white in at the boys flat!" Katie said to Sophie.
"Ugh fine," Sophie said and handed the hoodie back to Katie.
"Thank you, I'll see you tmr? Maybe we can go shopping?" Katie asked Sophie.
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow!" Sophie said and sat back down in the sofa. Katie turned around and walked of the house, shutting the door behind her. She had clearly been crying. She opened cassidys car door and got into the car.
"What was HE doing here?" Cassidy asked.
"I'll explain when we get to yours, just get me out of the town." Katie said and looked down.
"Have you been crying? What did he do?!" Cassidy asked, sternly.
"I said I'll tell you when we're At your flat," Katie said, still looking down.
"Okay...?" Cassidy said and drove to her flat.
After around 30minutes Katie and Cassidy got to Cassidys block of flats. They both got out of the car and Katie grabbed her things.
"I like your hoodie by the way," Cassidy said.
"It's Mikeys," Katie said and laughed.
"I gathered that," Cassidy said and walked up to her flat. Katie followed her.
Cassidy unlocked her door and walked inside, Katie followed inside and put her bag next to the sofa.
"Right I'm gonna go get changed and then we need to talk about what just happened," Cassidy said and disappeared into her room. Katie closed all the curtains and then quickly changed into some shorts and kept Mikeys hoodie on.
Cassidy cane out of her room, changed into some blue pyjama bottoms and a black vest top and had high school musical in her hand.
"Who's excited?" Cassidy asked and ran over to Katie.
"ME!" Katie said.
"Right I'll order pizza and we can move the sofa back, like we used to?" Cassidy said to Katie.
"Yeah, I'll move the sofa and steal all your duvets, pillows and blankets from your room" Katie replied and giggled.
"Okay," Cassidy said and rang Uber Eats.
Katie moved the sofa right to the back wall and went to grab pillows, blankets and duvets from Cassidys room. She layed them all out on the floor with a blanket to cover the both of them on top.
"Food is ordered!" Cassidy said and ran over to Katie. They both sat down in sync and Cassidy out the film on.
"Before we watch it, you have to tell me what that cheating scum was at your house," Cassidy said, pausing the film.
"Right I will.." Katie replied