Part Thirty ♡

Harvey's POV
I pulled up outside of katie's house and knocked on the door. Rye answered.
"HARVEYYY," he shouted at me.
"RYYYAAANNN," i shouted back. Rye took my bag and put it in his room. He told me Katie was outside so i went to go see her. I opened the door and saw a girl, sat in adidas leggings and an oversized hoodie. Her hair was tied into a messy bun on her head and she had a cup of tea in her hands.
"hey," i said and sat down next to her. Her head turned to look at me and she smiled. wow she was gorgeous, but she was also Mikeys.
"oh hey! Harvey right?" she asked.
"yeah that's me, you're Katie yeah?" i replied and smiled.
"yeah," she replied. I was looking at her, well maybe staring, at her. She was actually so beautiful, no wonder why Mikeys with her.
"hello? harvey?" she said and waved her hand in my face.
"what? oh sorry," i said. She laughed at me and took a sip of her tea.
"i'm going back inside, you coming?" She asked me.
"yeah sure," I said and we both stood up. She went inside and i followed her.
Katie's POV
i went to go sit with Mikey and Harvey sat in the living room with us, along with Rye and Brook. Jack and Andy were sat in one of their rooms upstairs looking at something or talking, i don't know. Jack and Andy then came down and sat in the kitchen. I sat down next to Mikey and he put his arm round me and pulled me closer to him.
"i need to talk to you later," He whispered in my ear. I nodded.
"THIS IS SO BORING," Rye said. "Is there anything fun to do?" He asked.
"there's nando's not too far from here?" I said.
"we can go there then?" Rye suggested.
"im down," Brook and Harvey said.
"you two gonna come?" Rye asked us.
"we'll see, we need to get ready first," Mikey said. Rye nodded and we all stood up and went to our rooms and got ready.
"KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS MIKEY!" Rye shouted upstairs as me and Mikey went to my room. Me and Mikey laughed to ourselves and went into my room.
"I DIBS SHOWER" I shouted.
"Fineee" Mikey whined and sat on my bed. I went to grab some towels from the cupboard at the top of the stairs. Harvey walked past and he glanced over at me and winked. I didn't think anything of it and went back to my room with towels for me and Mikey. I walked into my room and threw one at Mikey while shouting "HEADS"
Long story short, he looked up at the ceiling and the towel hit him in the face.
"That was mean," Mikey whined and moved his towel to the side of him.
"shut up," i said while laughing.
"HURRY UP AND GET IN THE SHOWER!" he shouted.
"OOH sorry," i replied and went to get in the shower.

after i'd finished in the shower i got out, dried my hair and put some black shorts on and one of my old tshirts. My hair was just left as it was after i'd dried it so it was slightly wavey.
I walked out of the shower and saw Mikey and Harvey talking.
"well sorry i think i'm better for her," i heard Harvey say as he walked out of my room. Mikey shut the door after him and turned round to see me stood looking at him, more than confused.
"what was that about?" i asked Mikey.
"Harvey thinking- you know what, it doesn't matter," He said.
"no tell me," I said and sat on my bed.
"basically, he thinks he's better for you than me," Mikey said.
"i've known him like three hours? if that," i said.
"i know but he's convinced," he said. "maybe he's right though? i don't know what i did to deserve you like," He added.
"What? no, he's not right," I said. Mikey just looked past me and out of the window.
"look, i love you right, you know that," I said.
"and i love you too," Mikey said and pulled me into a hug. We sat like that for a few minutes before there was a huge crash from the kitchen.
"shit, what was that?" Mikey said and pulled away. He stood up.
"Haven't got a clue," I said and stood up. We both rushed downstairs to see Brook, in the kitchen, with a smashed bowl and biscuits all over the floor.
"this was like that time i was on facetime with you and he did this in the flat," i said to Mikey. He was busy laughing and then Andy came running into the kitchen, from the living room.
"RYEEEE!" Andy shouted.
"i didn't mean to, Katie i'm so sorry," Brook said.
"it's fine, don't worry about it," I said. Rye than came into the kitchen.
"oh god sake Brook," Rye said.
"he didn't mean to, it's fine." I said and went to get the vacuum. Brook offered the clean up so we let him, we all went back to where we were before the huge crash.
Mikey went to get in the shower while i just laid on my bed and waited for him to be done. I heard Rye and Harvey laughing about something together so i decided to ring Cassidy. She didn't answer the first call so i rang her again.