Part Seventy Five ♡

Mikeys POV

I heard the door open as Katie walked into the kitchen. I stood up, walking into the kitchen to see Cassidy, the boy from the club and some other people.
"Why's he here?" The boy from the club asked Katie. I gathered his name was James.
"Because we were talking," Katie said, holding Alfie in her arms.
"Talking," James laughed. "that's what they all say when they've had a quickie," He smirked.
"We didn't, we were talking!" Katie exclaimed.
"Yeah sure, is that so Mikey?" James turned to me, he knew my name haha wonderful.
"We didn't, we were genuinely just talking," I told him.
"How the fuck you've pulled Katie i'll never know," He laughed.
"Okay, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"well, you're a state, mate," He laughed.
"okay, seems like you think you can get with her though? I feel like that won't happen.." I chuckled.
"what's THAT supposed to mean?" He asked, stepping closer to me.
"it's supposed to mean you're an idiot and to say i've known you not even ten minutes and you're threatening me? Not giving me a good impression at all," I smiled.
"right! THATS ENOUGH!" Katie shouted. Grabbing my arm and pulling me back.
"both of you stop it," She exclaimed.
"James, go home," Katie said.
"what? No! He's not going anywhere! You two leave if you're so bothered," Cassidy said, stepping in.
"no, he's in our house," Katie said to Cassidy, letting go of my arm.
"i don't care, yesterday you two weren't even together!" Cassidy exclaimed.
By this point, Ally, Cara and Regan had left.
"why does that matter?! He was here most days before anyway!" Katie shouted. She put Alfie down and turned to look at Cassidy properly.
"go on then, why does that matter?!" Katie repeated herself.
"Because, it just does okay!" Cassidy replied.
"JAMES GET OUT!" Katie shouted. James began to walk to the door.
"Nope," Cassidy said, grabbing James' arm and stopping him from leaving.
"you two can leave," Cassidy said, turning to face me and Mikey.
"what?! You're not- you know what yeah okay fine. We will," Katie snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me to her room.
"what're you doing?" I asked Katie.
"not got a clue," Katie laid on her bed.
"pack a bag, come stay with us for a few days and let her cool down," I suggested
"are you sure?" Katies asked.
"yes!" i replied.
"okay," Katie said and started putting clothes into a bag.

Once Katie had grabbed some stuff, she got changed into some black leggings and a grey jumper. We both grabbed our coats and shoes and headed to the front door.
"and take your dog with you," Cassidy shouted from the living room, she was sat with James. Katie looked at me.
"don't worry, he's fine," I smiled. Katie nodded and grabbed Alfie's lead. She put it on him and handed me the lead. She got his bed, food and food bowls and put them into a carrier bag. We both left without saying anything.
"There's no way you can leave your car here," I said as Katie began to walk past it.
"I cant drive, i've had too much to drink," She said.
"I'll drive, i've only had one glass," I said.
"are you sure?" Katie asked.
"yeah, its fine," I smiled. We both put Katies things and a few of mine into her car and i drove us to the lads flat.

When we got there, i went into the flat without Katie.
"Mikey!" Andy jumped up off the sofa.
"How's you and Katie?" Jack asked.
"we're okay," I smiled.
"Are you back together," Rye asked.
"yep," I smiled.
"THANK GOD," Brook shouted.
"But here's an issue," I began.
"what?" They all asked.
"Katie and Cassidy got into an argument because this lad started threatening me and stuff but Cassidy told Katie to get out so i offered her to come stop with us but she's had to bring Alfie," I said.
"Okay?" Andy said.
"Is that okay?" I asked.
"Yes! why wouldn't it be?" Rye asked.
"dunno i just wanted to check," I said.
"it's fine," Andy smiled. I nodded and headed back out to the car. I grabbed Katies bag and Katie held Alfie and his stuff. I walked back into the flat and put Katies bag on my bed, Katie followed me in.
"HIIII," Brook shouted at Katie.
"Hey," Katie laughed.
"Nice to have you back," Andy smiled.
Katie smiled.
"Uh okay where are we aloud to put Alfie's bed?" I asked.
"Just put it down, we can sort it out," Andy smiled. I shut the door and Katie took Alfie off his lead. Alfie ran straight towards Jack and jumped up onto his lap.
While Jack played with Alfie, Rye and Andy went to get us all food and Me, Mikey and Brook all sat watching a movie.

When Andy and Rye got back with the food, we all sat and ate. Jack decided to go live after we'd eaten.
We all sat on the floor and sofa. Me and Mikey on the floor in front of Jack, Brook, Rye and Andy.
Jack started the live and straight away comments started coming through.
THAT POST ABOUT KATIE THAT MIKEY POSTED WAS THE CUTEST!!!
I smiled as Rye read out the comment.
"Hey, i do try," Mikey laughed, throwing his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder as Rye read out more comments.
Is Mike the only one with a girlfriend?
Everyone nodded.
"if any of us were in a relationship you'd all of known by now," Andy said.
"the only reason we'd ever hide it from you is if the person were with didn't want you to know," Jack said. Everyone agreed.
"just don't let brook go anywhere with you if you want to keep it a secret for a while," Mikey laughed, looking at Brook.
"the trolley thing was cute gO AWAY!" Brook laughed.
"of course it was," Me and Mikey laughed.
Okay so why are you all friends with Katie?
As Rye read out that comment my heart dropped.
"Okay, okay, okay, I'll answer this one," Brook piped up.
"Okay?" We all answered.
"We're friends with Katie because believe it or not she's fucking amazing an-"
"LANGUAGE!" Andy shouted.
"Sorry," Brook laughed. "anyways, she's so nice and funny and helps any of us when we need someone to talk to. I mean Mikey can probably tell you one hundred more things thats amazing about her but, i said a few," Brook smiled.
"wow tha-" I was cut off by Mikey.
"Yeah she's so funny for starters, she's a bit of a idiot sometimes, when she falls off her bed laughing or when she fell out of her door or when she knocked an entire fruit bowl off the table. She's one hundred percent our biggest fan, supports every single one of us, I couldn't thank her enough for everything," Mikey said.
"wow thank you so much, both of you," I smiled, wrapping my arms around Mikey, giving him a hug and doing mine and Brooks secret handshake after.