"Not Lucas," I heard a familiar voice.

Lucas is in the hospital, that's right...

"Who is it?" I mumbled, too tired and lazy to open my eyes, also not awake enough to determine who it was by voice.

I didn't hear an answer. "Am I dreaming?" I mumbled.

"Nope," the voice answered.

"Who is it?" I said louder this time.

There was no answer, so I asked multiple times after but they never answered. I decided that they must've left, and I'd figure it out when I was right in my mind.

What didn't seem like long after, I woke up in a panic. I was moving.

"Bobby?" I asked and flailed my arms to the other side of the bed. I felt him, but he didn't seem to have his arms around me, and he wasn't cuddled in close by me.

"I'll be in the living room with Sarah and Lauren, babe. Keep sleeping, don't worry about us," he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't leave me," I whined.

"Honey, you need your sleep..."

"I don't wanna sleep aloooooone," I continued whining.

"Babe-"

"I want you to staaaaaay," I sang. That sent me to a flashback of when he had to go to work one day a while ago. I begged him to stay and he finally gave in slightly and said he'd get off early to spend more time with me.

"We have guests."

"It's only Sarah and Lauren. They can manage on their own, trust me," I said.

"We gotta visit Lucas soon."

"Then I'll get up," I said and started getting up.

"No, no, hon-"

"Yes. If everyone else's gonna be awake and see Lucas then I'm getting up too," I said.

"If I stay in here with you?" he asked.

"Then I'll end up kissing you," I said.

"And what's wrong with kissing me?" he asked and stood in front of me.

"Then I won't be sleeping," I answered.

"What if you kiss me and then you sleep for a while?"

"What if I kiss you for a while and then I get up?" I asked.

He seemed to be thinking it over.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked before glancing at the clock. "10:27? Bobby I can't sleep any later. We have to go see Lucas. What if something went wrong?"

"If something went wrong they'd call us," Bobby answered.

"Okay, but still, we have to go get him. I don't like him being hurt and away from the house," I said.

"Fine, let's go then," he gave in.

I changed in what should've been record time. I brushed my hair and teeth quickly before swiping on some mascara and eyeliner and waiting in the kitchen for Bobby.

Sarah and Lauren were in the living room, watching TV and eating bagels. We talked as I waited.

"Odd the happy couple slept in so late? And didn't even come out until after they were dressed?" Sarah said, giving me a hard time.

"You guys have some obsession with thinking we mate like mice. If you must know, I got up last night twice. Once to eat pickles and another time to apparently throw them up. And when Bobby woke up he wanted me to stay in there alone, but I talked him into getting Lucas now," I replied.