Packing

I tiptoed through the warm and bright white hallways, feeling the soft beige carpet under my bare feet. I walked to Calix's office, and pressed my head against the door, gently cupping my ears.

"Stop being nosy and come in." My eyes widened in embarrassment as I heard his deep voice boom through the door.

I opened the door to see Calix with his leg up on the desk, getting his bullet wound stitched up by Doctor Josef.

I put my hand on the back of my neck and rubbed it gently, giving them a shy smile. I closed the door behind me, and walked over to the front of his desk.

His eyes followed my every movement, watching me intently. I stood in front of him, waiting for him to say something, anything. I analyzed his face, looked at all of the cuts and bruises that got left from Vitaly and his men.

Even with his purple eye and busted lip, he was still striking. Almost like a fallen angel who had committed the sin of lust, his bruises and cuts only added to his charm. It enhanced his bad boy persona, giving him even more of the dangerous aura I loved so much.

"Start packing,we're going to Germany." I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked at him in confusion. "What? Why?"

"My grandf- son of a bitch!" He cringed in pain as doctor Josef inserted the needle into his leg, pulling the string through. His face contorted into a cringe as he hissed in pain.

"Oh hush boy, you're a mob boss. If you can handle a gun wound you can handle a few stitches now hold still."

Calix rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, mumbling a few curses under his breathe. I let out a small laugh as I watched his childish behavior.

"Does It hurt?" I watched as he looked up at me under his long eyelashes, a small blush finding its way to his cheeks.

Before he could even respond, Doctor Josef began to speak. "It doesn't hurt at all, he's just scared of needles."

Instantly Calixs cheeks turned bright red. "Fuck you Josef, Im paying you to fix me up not expose me."

Josef sent him a playful glare before holding up the needle. "Watch It boy, I'm the one with the needle." I watched as Calixs eyes widened in fear as they shifted from the needle to Josef, and back to the needle again.

He let out a small huff and averted his eyes, turning his head to stare at the carpeted floor. "My grandfather heard about Vitaly and wants me to visit him to make sure I'm alright. I'm taking you so you two can get aquatinted before the wedding."

The wedding. That word made my heart flutter with joy. Ever since I was a little girl, I'd wanted a big and fancy princess-like wedding, with lots of flowers, cute animals, and a large extravagant dress that dragged behind me as if I were a queen.

Now, I couldn't care less. I don't care if the wedding is extravagant or a Las Vegas courthouse wedding, I just want to be married to the man I love.

It doesn't matter where, or how, just the act of getting married to him brings me indescribable happiness.

A giddy feeling rises in me as I thought about me and Calix finally getting married. I let out a small sigh satisfied sigh as I daydreamed about my married life with him.

"Eleanor? Are you okay?" I broke out of my thoughts and focused on him once more. "W-What? I'm sorry I was just thinking..."

A small look of annoyance ran over his face as he looked at me, "You know how I feel about repeating myself." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

I brought my hands up to his face, and gently took his cheeks in my hands. I lifted his head, and inched my face closer to his until my lips met his, planting a soft kiss.

I relished in the feeling of his soft and plump pink lips before pulling away. I gave him a soft smile and ran trailed my fingers upwards. I ran my fingers through his hair, dropping my hands to his shoulders.

"Im sorry my love, please repeat what you said though." He let out a small sigh and began. "We're going to Germany to visit my grandpa so start packing."

I nodded my head and dropped my hands to my sides. "I can't wait to meet him! Ill start packing now." I turned around and walked to the door, putting my hand on the knob.

I turned back around slightly and gave him a big smile. "I love you Calix!" A small smile rose to his lips, "I love you too baby, pack enough for a week or two."

I nodded and opened the door, walking to our room expeditiously. On some nights we would stay up and just, talk. About anything and everything. His grandpa only came up a few times, but I could tell he was extremely important to him.

I was nervous to meet someone so important to Calix, and somewhat scared. I hoped that he'd like me and support our relationship, but what if he didn't want me and Calix to be together? Would Calix drop me for him?

I shook my head, trying to throw out the negative thoughts. I guess I'll deal with all that when we get there.