Hotel

Calix pov
It was almost midnight, and I decided we should find a hotel to stay at for the moment. I drove around trying to find a hotel that was still open.

I eventually found one, it wasn't the best looking but it was better than sleeping in the car. I parked and ran my hand down her cheek, trying to wake her up.

I kept my hand on her cheek, admiring how our skin tones contrasted. "Eleanor, wake up. We're at a hotel." She slowly opened her eyes and mumbled a small "Okay" after yawning and stretching in her seat.

"I know you don't like me, but at least pretend you do when we're around others. I don't want to set off any red flags so just remember, if I get any shit, your life will be on the line." She nodded reluctantly and began walking, I followed right behind her.

We arrived at the front desk, the only worker being a young man with blonde hair and brown eyes. He eyed Eleanor up and down. "Hello, how can I help you tonight?" The young man addressed her, making sure to put on his most helpful yet flirtatious customer service voice, pissing me off.

I kept my calm, and put my arm over around her waist. "We would like a room"the mans eyes flashed with fear for a split second but went back to normal. "Alright, the only rooms we have left are standards, will that be fine?"

"Yeah that's fine." I gave him my debit card and signed the paperwork. "Thank you, enjoy your stay." As we walked off the man called Eleanor back. "Ma'am if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to call." He gave her a flirtatious smile and a card with his number on it.

Before she got a chance to take it I snatched it from his hands and ripped it up. "She won't be needing it" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the elevator as the worker looked at us shocked.

"What the hell is your problem" I looked at her in disbelief. "What the fuck do you mean what's my problem! You lack awareness, letting some loser hit on you. Pathetic."

I could see her small frame shake in anger "Why do you even care! Im just some hostage!" We stood there, glaring at each other, being interrupted by the sound of the elevator doors opening up once again.

She started to walk out, but I pulled her back, slamming her against the elevator wall. "What are you doing! Let go of m-" I slammed my lips against hers in a frenzy.

She put her hands on my chest, trying to push me away but eventually giving in. I bit her lip, forcing her to open her mouth, and slid my tongue in, tasting her.

I pulled away, allowing her to breathe. She looked up at me in outrage and shock, her eyes wide as I cornered her. "You drive me fucking crazy!" I slammed my hand on the elevator wall, near her face, looking into her eyes causing her to flinch. Grabbing her by her wrist, I pulled her into into our motel room and locked the door. I opened the balcony door and pulled out the pack of cigars from my pocket and began to smoke
"What is going on with me..."