Water

I walked upstairs to the room and opened the door. Calix began to take his shirt off, revealing his toned back. I was unable to look away.

He turned around to see me staring at him, giving me a look of disbelief. "Calix, I just came in here for my" he grabbed his swimming trunks, watching me with furrowed brows that were riddled with amusement.

"You really are a pervert, somehow managing to barge in when I'm trying to get dressed almost every time, the signs were always there." My jaw dropped as I heard his accusation.

"Pervert! I am not a pervert!" My words just made him chuckle. "You totally are! Listen, if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask, yet Instead you just secretly stare at me. Maybe you just like the thrill of being a peeping Tom."

"No! It was an accident, I just wanted to get dressed, just like you!" He shook his head and laughed some more. "Whatever you say, peeping Tom."

He walked passed me shaking his head and closed the door, leaving me standing there mortified. I took a deep breath to calm my throbbing heart and grabbed my bikini.

It was quite revealing, and a bold choice. I had bought it years ago, for my vacation to Cabo with James. He said he wanted to see me in it and of course, like usual, what James wanted James got.

I never wore it again after that vacation. Ironically, it's the only swimsuit I brought here that wasn't somehow broken. I put it on and walked to the mirror. I stared at myself. It had been a couple years since I'd worn it and judging from the way I was spilling out of the bikini, I had quite obviously outgrown it.

I grabbed a towel to cover myself, and walked downstairs to the big pool. The smell of chlorine made its way to my nose. I took off the towel, embracing the warm sun as it beamed on my skin. I turned to look for Calix, only to see him watching me intently. My eyes trailed to the pool as I tried to battle my self conscious embarrassment. I gave Calix a shy smile and got into the pool.

I yelped in shock as the cold water touched my waist, making goosebumps rise on my skin. He grabbed me from behind, pressing himself against me. Placing his lips against my ear, he let out a sigh, "It feels nice being with you."

"Hey boss! Just making sure you're getting rea- oh, am I interrupting something?" I froze in shock, how was it even possible that someone who wasn't Otto came into the house.

I turned to see a new face. The man looked young, around 20. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, he looked like a younger Otto.

The young mans eyes turned from Calix, to me. I heard a low whistle that stopped me in my tracks. "And who is this?"

I looked over to see Calix, his attention now focused on the young man as he stared at him. He was calm, like the calm before the storm . He hopped out of the water and grabbed the young man by the collar, throwing him in the pool, causing the man to release a slew of curses.

"My suit! My brand new suit! You asshole!" Calix pulled me out of the water and covered me with a towel and mumbled, "Little bastard." he grabbed my hand and walked me back into the house. "Go take a shower, there should be an outfit for you tonight in the closet."

Still embarrassed from the recent debacle, i whispered a quiet "Okay." and headed upstairs.