we can be bad as we can be good 2

i love her so much

i love her so much

————————————————————————

act II the rage

w a r n i n g 

blood/violence/swearing 

 skip the end if you don't want to red it 

underneath it all we're just savages

i was on the news a lot

i shouldn't have done it

what's wrong with me

"wake up inmates time for another day."

my eyes fluttered open to revel yet another day in the shithole i was thrown into

i tried to tell people i didn't mean to

they didn't listen

i'm already in jail for killing one person

another wouldn't hurt

jail is the worst

the people smell like they haven't showered in months, they probably haven't anyways.

"hey you, fellow criminal. wake up." someone told me

"i'm already up asshole." i responded

"hey no need to act pissy with me, we're all in here why not act like we like each other? or are you scared of some girls?" she inquired.

"so-"

"bet you didn't even do anything bad huh. what did you do? slap your husband?" she laughed

"no i killed my therapist after she slept with my girlfriend for a year" i responded

"damn ok, you've officially got my interest y/l/n." she smirked.

"what's your name?" i asked

"beverly."

do anything for a dime

me and beverly were lying side by side in my small bunk after venting to each other about our shitty lives.

"so killer, when do you get out of here?" she asked me tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. red heads

"i don't even know a year or something? emerald was really concerned with my mental state and started telling everyone i didn't exist. guess she was embarrassed of me."

"what's to be embarrassed of?"

"you're funny bev."

"you're fucked up."

"i was just so mad at her, i grabbed a stapler and just went at her. fuck emerald."

"nah i'd rather fuck you."

"keep it pg inmates." a guard passing by said

we laughed for a while

enjoying each other's company

i think i loved her

telling someone the truth would be nice

————————————————————————

"beverly?" i asked walking over to her.

"ya?"

"remember how i told you the reason why i'm in here is because i killed my therapist for fucking my girlfriend?"

"yes... is there something wrong?" she asked me

"i wasn't exactly telling the truth about why i'm in here."

"no one ever tells the truth y/n, i understand why you wouldn't want to tell me." beverly sad stroking my arm. 

"thank you bev." i said, "do you want to know what happened?" 

"if you want to tell me." she responded, i've always loved her eyes.

"i want to tell you. now." i said 

"oh thank god i was about to get really fucking mad." she teased

"ok," i laughed  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my hands slid over the door knob to enter the house me and emerald shared.

"em you home? i want to talk to you!" i called out to her.

i heard noises coming from our room, like mice scattering away from a threat.

"emerald?" i asked again coming closer to the room

"i'll be out in a minute y/n." she said with an annoyed tone

i ran over to the kitchen, trying to make the least amount of noise possible. my hands glided over the assortment of knives we had lying around on the counter. the tips were sharp and shiny as if they had just been washed. i came across a red one, sharp enough to kill with one soft stroke. i quickly hid it behind my back and padded across the wood flooring to the room where i suspected my emerald and my therapist were huridly getting dressed after doing it in our bed, again. i opened the door a crack to see just what i expected, and they were laughing, fucking laughing. i opened the door more and slid in, they both turned to look at me. their  happy expressions shifted to mad and emberassed with a small hint of regret.

"y/n i'm sorry." emerald said, i could tell she was hiding a laugh.

"save your breath, bitch. i know you aren't sorry and i understand you fell out of love with me. but cheating, that's low, even for you." i said staring at her.

"i should go.." 

"no, stay here ally."  i put my hand out to stop her from leaving.

"listen, y/n, we can work this out, no need to do anything you'll regret." she pleaded

"don't worry, i won't regret anything i'm about to do." 

i drew the knife and stabbed ally in the head, next was emerald who had a fearful look on her face and was slowly backing away. i padded towrds her holding the knife in the air ready to stab her and watch the blood drain from the two bodies about to be lying on the floor.

"y/n, please don't do this i know you i know you would never do anything like this. this isn't you." she begged me, she even got down on her knees.

"how sweet." and with that final note i stabbed her three times in the chest and she drew her final breath.

my neighbors complained about the sounds of screaming seeping through the walls and the police came. the next thing i knew i was in jail about to be suffering 10 years in prison.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 murder lol