bill - cherry pt 2

y/n's pov - 2018 age - 14

"bill, we're gonna be late!" i yelled at my friend sitting in my room.

we were starting our first year of high school which wasn't something bill was looking forward to.

"i don't care, i don't want to g-go." bill protested.

his stutter had gotten a lot better over the two years they had known each other. but bill had started developing feelings for y/n, who he had nicknamed cherry over because of their first encounter.

"fine bill i'll just leave you here." i scoffed walking away.

"wait cherry!" he laughed running out of my room to be greeted with a tight hug around the waist.

he fell down on top of me in a laughing fit, our faces inches away from each other.

"come on!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"coming!" i giggled getting up and going down the stairs.

bill awkwardly made his way down blushing madly.

"bill you've got to be shitting me." i laughed noticing he had a boner.

"y/n pl-"

"richie is going to have a fit when he hears about this!" i cut him off, still continuing to laugh.

———————————————————
at school bills pov

"see you at lunch billy boy!" y/n called as she walked away from me richie eddie and stan.

"ok so tell me again, y/n tackled you and you got a boner." richie laughed.

"well ya i guess..." i said another blush creeping on my cheeks.

"wow bill." stan said shaking his head.

"henry fucking stop!!" i heard someone yell. it was y/n.

i quickly ran over to where i heard yelling which was in the women's bathroom.

henry and patrick had y/n, my y/n pinned up against the wall. henry's hand was making its way up he shirt, despite all off the protests.

"jesus christ get off her!" i yelled pushing henry and patrick away.

"oh hey! stutter came to play!" patrick smirked pushing me away and grabbing y/n's ass.

"stop!" y/n yelled punching him in the nose.

"what the fuck!" patrick yelled.

"let's go." i said grabbing her hand while henry and patrick were distracted.

we ran to the front of the school since classes already started no one was there.

"cherry, are you ok?" i asked looking y/n straight in the eyes.

"ya ya bill i'm fine, but i have to ask... about your... uh you know." she asked blushing.

" i wasn't really planning on telling you since that's not what people do when they have a crush on their best friend." i said nervously.

"i didn't think you had the guts to say something, me and the losers were betting on when you were actually going to tell me." y/n smirked as she grabbed me by the  collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

wait.

what?

———————————————————

thank you for 3k!
please request something i'm running out of ideas!
and i'm sorry if it sucked!

•word count 500•