Bill imagine

Y/n's pov

I didn't do anything.

I swear I didn't do anything illegal.

Unless emotionally cheating on your boyfriend of 3 weeks counts.

I've always had a thing for eyes.

As a kid whenever I looked into someone's eyes, I imagined I could see what they were thinking.

Even though I obviously couldn't, believing you could do something special as a kid made you feel amazing.

So now whenever I look for someone to date, I always look into their eyes.

He had the most beautiful eyes.

"Y/n? Earth to y/n!" My boyfriend Victor said snapping his fingers in my face.

I know. I know. Dating one of the members of the bowers gang isn't the best move when you have a huge crush on Bill.

"Oh, haha hi!" I laughed coming back into reality. With no bill.

"Hi... uh it's time to get to class now." Victor said nervously.

I could tell he knew something was wrong.

-the next day-

"I think we should break up."

"Y/n come on give me another chanc- wait what did I do?"

"Nothing at all Vic."

"Well then why the hell are you dumping me? You know I could make your life a living hell."

"I think I like someone else, and I just can't handle the way to treat people."

"I'll change for you y/n! We can work past this!" Victor said grabbing my face and pulling me closer.

"No matter how hard you try, I'll never have the same feelings you feel to me." I said as Vic whipped my tears away.

That's when I saw him walk past.

Our eyes met and it was like we've known each other for years.

The way his eyes danced in the light coming from the windows at the school made me want to run over and kiss him.

"Him?" Victor spat. "I should've known, you two have fun. I'll make sure Henry and Patrick know what happened here you slut." Victor said pushing me once more then leaving.

"Bill?" I asked running over to him once Victor was a safe distance away.

"Y/n, h-hi." Bill stuttered turning around to face me.

"Your eyes, they're amazing." I said somehow gaining confidence. "It's like I could see you. Not the kid from History... but you." I said

"I-i s-saw it t-too y/n." Bill said scanning my y/e/c eyes.

"Bill, will you go out with me?" I asked taking his hands.

"Y-yes y/n. I'd love to." He said.

Fuck you Victor.

A/n heyyy please please request something. Thanks byeee!