Ben imagine - you like books?

Y/n's pov

It was a typical summer night, sitting alone at the library until closing.

I was reading a book about Derry history when I noticed a pair of eyes on me.

I looked up and took in my surroundings, I saw a kid staring at me. Not bothering to look away after I noticed him.

A blush crept across both of our cheeks as I stood up and walked over to him.

"You like books too?" He asked me as I sat down, "shouldn't you be outside instead of in here?"

"Why would I want to be out there when I could be in here?" I giggled.

"I haven't seen you anywhere before, you new?" I asked him.

"Ya." He responded.

"Didn't you make any friends?" I asked him.

"No, not really." He laughed.

"You just made one." I said walking away.

——————————————————

I started walking home when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I quickly turned around to see the kid from the library on the other side of road.

I let out a quick laugh and motioned for him to walk with me.

"I never caught your name." He said shyly with a blush worn on his face.

"Oh haha, it's y/n, what's yours?" I asked.

"Ben"

"Well Ben, would you like to go for a bike ride tomorrow with me?" I asked putting my elbow on his shoulder.

"S-sure." He stuttered which made me giggle.

"Here's my phone number." I said handing him a piece of paper.

"Thanks." He said nervously taking it from my grasp.

"See ya tomorrow ben." I said watching him walk the other direction.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hope it was decent

•word count 283•