Eddie - i missed you

Y/n's pov

It had been 2 years since my dad made me move away from Derry and back to where I grew up.

Despite my protests he still made me move, away from Eddie. But finally I'm moving back, back to everyone of my friends and the best one of all: Eddie.

——————————————————-
My dads car stopped at our new house, I quickly opened the door and ran in to take in my surroundings.

"Jesus y/n help me with the bags!" My dad yelled from the car causing my to run right back out still with a huge smile on my face.

Eddie didn't know I would be coming back, no one did. And I wanted to keep it that way until I went to school tomorrow.

Eddie's pov

Summer was almost over which means that I'd have to go back to another year of school without y/n.

I had a huge crush on her and it seemed as if everyone knew it accept her. I think it's safe to say I was in love with her.

We've been friends since we were babies and I've always wanted it to be more.

——————————————————— school

I walked into the building with Richie and bill with a frown on my face. I've been expecting her to be there waiting for me for two years but she's never been there.

"H-hey Eds c-c-cheer up." Bill said elbowing me.

"Ya Eddie spaghetti we all miss her." Richie said messing with my hair.

"I told you not to call me that." I mumbled.

——————————————————— y/n's pov

"Dad hurry up we're gonna be late!" I yelled as he drove slowly.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Bye dad." I said as I walked out of the car with my backpack slung around my shoulder.

I saw Eddie richie and bill entering the school, my heart sped up as I ran in their direction.

"Eddie!" I yelled.

——————————————————— eddies pov

"Eddie!" Someone yelled, my head whipped around and my heart sped up as I saw her face.

"Oh my god." I whispered dropping my backpack and running up to her.

"Fuck Eddie I missed you soooo much!" She yelled as her hands went around my waist pulling me into a big hug.

"I missed you too." I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Eddie theres something I wanna tell you." She said getting serious.

"What?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Then there were fireworks as we kissed.

——————————————————

Lol that sucked

•word count 425•