7 minutes in heaven // preference

I'm only gonna do 4 or 5 people for longer ones because I am lazy af
And they're aged up for this one

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Richie - age - 17
I was surprised when someone invited me to a party on a Friday night. No one ever invites me to parties, I'm not one for socializing, and even if I wanted to I only have a few friends. Known as the losers club, and the other thing that made me even more confused was that at the party someone wanted me to play 7 minutes in heaven. Fuck. 10 people sat around me, which included richie for some reason. Well Richie aka my crush, which everyone knew. Accept richie.
"Y/n spin the bottle!" Someone yelled at me, I quickly grabbed the empty beer bottle and spun it. Hoping it would land on richie. As the bottle started to slow down, my heart was beating really fast, I thought it would pop out of my chest. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them back up to see a blushing Richie at the other end. I was pushed into a closet with richie, and I heard the door lock on the other side.
"H-hi." I stuttered trying not to make eye contact.
"Hey y/n/n." He said trying to follow my eyes.
"Richie I have a huge crush on you." I blurted, covering my mouth a few seconds after I said it. I heard richie chuckle which made me blush even more.
"Oh my god do you like hate me now?" I laughed nervously. But I was sucked out of my thoughts when I felt richie's lips on mine.
"How could I ever hate someone I'm in love with?"

Beverly - age 17
The game seven minutes in heaven was dreaded by me and my best friend Beverly. Because we were both afraid if we played, we would end up in that closet where all the secrets tend to spill out. But of course since all the other losers were playing it, we couldn't say no.
"B-bev, y-your turn." Bill said.
I saw Beverly spin the bottle, it spun by me two times before settling on the bottle's next victim. Which of course happened to be me.
"Oooh Beverly and y/n sittin' in a tree k i s s i n g!" Richie mocked.
"God Richie, you just don't know when to keep my mouth shut." Stan laughed.
"Let's go y/n." Beverly whispered in my ear. "While they're still distracted."
We had made our way into a closet, when everyone started to ask where we were.
"Y/n I have to tell you something." Beverly blushed sitting on the floor.
"What is it bevvie?" I asked sitting next to her. Since the closet was small our knees were touching which made me blush.
"I kinda really wanna kiss you right now." She muttered starting to lean in.
"I've been wanting to do that for a long time y/n."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sorry I only did richie and Beverly but they were v v v long.

•word count 517•