Beverly imagine - i love you

Y/n's pov

I felt hot sweat drip down my neck and face as I biked home from bills house.

I'm pretty sure it was over 100 degrees I was like dying.

"What do we have here." I hear someone say.

"So um im not a 'what' I'm a she..." I snapped not realizing who I was talking to.

"I think you're gonna wish you didn't say that." Shit it was Henry and his army of creepy followers.

I started to bike faster, but the car they rode in of course was faster.

"What do you want?" I sighed slowing down so I wouldn't fall off.

"Nothing really," he said jumping out of the convertible.

"Hey there, too close." I laughed throwing my bike on the ground and starting to back up until I reached a wall in an alleyway.

Henry kept coming closer and I looked around hoping to see someone I knew. But all I saw was Henry Patrick Victor and belch.

"Can I please just go?" I whined trying to back up even more even though I couldn't anymore.

"I'm not done with you yet y/l/n." He said starting to get close enough that our toes were touching.

I turned my head to the side expecting for him to start hitting or kicking me.

I could hear my heart racing and I'm sure henry could too.

"I really think you are done with her now, asshole." I heard a voice to my left shout out.

Henry backed off me and I let out a sigh of relief that turned out to be much louder then I wanted it to be.

"We aren't done y/n." Henry said pointing his switchblade at me.

"My my, y/n's girlfriend came to save her." Henry snickered as me and Bev exchanged loving glances hoping the gang didn't see.

Yes it's true, me and Beverly were dating. And she's amazing.

"Aw look Henry they're staring at each other." Patrick laughed cornering Beverly.

I ran over to them but Henry caught me by the waist and held me back.

"Get your fucking hands off me you ass!" I yelled kicking his knee.

I felt his arm loosen and I turned to face him and kicked in the crotch.

Just after I did that belch and Victor had gotten to me and pushed me back against the wall and pinning me there.

"Whatcha gonna do about it? Yell for your girlfriend to save you?" Victor mocked kicking my knee making my head to slam against the wall in pain.

"Bev!" I yeller struggling under their tight grasp.

"Y/n!" She yelled back.

I guess the wack in the head gave me a rush of adrenaline and I twisted Vic's arm making him fall to the floor.

I kicked belch in the nuts and stomach making him also fall to the floor in pain.

I saw Henry and Patrick touching Beverly which made me pissed as hell.

I stormed over to them tapping Patrick and Henry on the shoulders.

"What the fu-" I smacked them both in the nose then kicked them in the stomach.

Me and Beverly quickly ran away holding hands.

"Damn y/n that was hot!" Beverly laughed once we were a safe distance away.

I turned to face her and I grabbed both of her hands holding them in the air.

"I love you Beverly." I said coming closer.

"I love you too y/n." She sad with a smile implanted on her beautiful face.

We both leaned in and shared a meaningful and loving kiss.

A/n haha can someone pass me the cheeseballs...

Oh wait the story ate them all.

Sorry it stole all the cheeseballs and sucked ass