beverly - two girls kissing

y/n's pov

the bell rang signaling school was out for the summer.

i rushed over to the trash bins to throw my stuff away but a group of boys were huddled around there talking about god knows what.

i wasn't one to engage in conversations, i mean i did only have one friend.

"hey look what we have here, where's beverly? off fucking someone in the bathroom?" henry taunted, that is if i heard him.

my headphones were blocking me from hearing the bully making me well dead.

"did you hear me!" henry yelled pulling my headphones off my head.

"what th- oh shit." i said turning around.

"last day of school lesbo, if my dad weren't standing behind me i would've punched the shit out of you y/l/n-" henry laughed.

"ya i'm the lesbian, you having fun with patrick henry?" i teased.

he went in for a slap but my foot on his crotch stopped him in his tracks as he bent down in pain gripping his area, i slowly bent down next to him and whispered,

"let this be a warning bowers, get near me or my friend and i'll do more then just kick your balls." then i simply got up and walked back into school to find beverly.

"what is it greta? am i a slut, or a little shit?" i heard beverly say from one of he bathroom stalls.

"get lost greta, i don't want to deal with you again." i sighed walking into the bathroom.

"you wanna start a fight y/n? game on." greta laughed at my words.

"once i win youll be the one with the bag of trash stuck in your hair. and you won't be able to get the scent out for days." i smirked getting closer to her.

my fist drew close to her face making her squeal and run away.

"get lost." i spoke to the girls pouring water in the trash for who beverly.

"come on out bev." i sighed leaning against the stall next to hers.

"thanks, you've done that for me so many times i'm beginning to think you like me." beverly laughed, a frown made its way on my face then quickly replaced with a smirk.

"ya but what if i do like you marsh?" i said getting closer to her smiling face.

"maybe you should make a move y/l/n." beverly smirked.

so i kissed her

on the lips

no tongue

just a girl kissing someone she loves

———————————————————

"beverly i've had a crush on you for years now." i said as i pulled away.

"oh i could tell, you're always acting different around me. and you stand up for me around henry and greta." beverly laughed.

"please tell me the feelings aren't one sided." i said biting my lip.

"y/n don't bite your lip it really makes me want to make out with your gorgeous face." beverly laughed biting her lip in response.

"i guess they aren't one sided." i said leaning in for another kiss.

then we kissed again

on the lips again

i couldn't say there wasn't any tongue

but it was two girls kissing the person they loved

each other

———————————————————

www.cheesy.com

that sucked sorry

•word count 542•