Richie - ill see you there

Aged up to 17

Y/n's pov

I have never hated someone as much as I hated richie.

Even though I'm a member of the losers club, I can't stand him.

I can't handle his jokes, the way he talks, and.. uh, he's just richie.

"Hey y/n? You coming or not?" I heard Stan ask me.

"Huh? What?" I asked locking eyes with Stan.

"We're going to bill's after school today, wanna come?" Eddie asked.

"Sure, why not." I said, "wait shit is richie gonna be there?" I spoke eagerly.

"Yes y/n he is, you and Richie seriously need to get over whatever happened between you." Beverly joined in.

"Ya, what did happen anyway?" Eddie asked cautiously.

"Well nothing really happened, it's just that everything he does annoys me."

"S-seriously?" Bill stuttered.

"Yes seriously Bill." I laughed

"Ya y/n why do you hate me soo much?" Richie said sneaking up on me.

I screeched at the sudden touch on my shoulder.

"What the fuck Richie!" I yelled spinning around and shoving him away.

"What the fuck Richie!" He mocked.

"Fuck you." I said angrily.

"You wish y/l/n." He smirked.

"Go to hell."

"See you there."

"Honestly you guys!" Stan yelled, interrupting our conversation.

"Stop! Otherwise we're going to lock you in a closet until you work it out." Beverly yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled back.

——————————————————

As we walked into Bill's house I started to feel a little nervous.

Me and Richie had been arguing on the way over in the back seat of Stan's car.

"Please don't lock me in a closet with this piece of shit." I blurted.

"Y/n we are not going to lock you in a closet with Richie. But we are going to lock you in bills room." Eddie said.

"What?" I yelled turning to Eddie.

"come on guys, we're really tired of your constant bickering. Just go in his room until you make up." Beverly reasoned.

"Fine, just don't expect us to be best friends." Richie said.

"Richie I honestly think that's what they want us to do." I laughed.

"Whatever."

~In the room~

"Why do we hate each other richie?" I asked staring up at the ceiling from the floor.

"I don't hate you y/n." He said standing up and I did the same.

"What do you mean, you honestly tell me you hate me everyday." I laughed as I saw him come closer.

"You know those cheesy romance movies where the two people pretend to hate each other but end up having sex in the middle of the movie?" Richie said grabbing onto my waist.

"Yes..." I said.

"Well that's what I want to do to you right now." Richie said leaning in to kiss me.

I obviously started to kiss back because i felt the same way.

My fingers searched for his neck to try and pull him closer to close to space between us.

"Hey y/n and richi- what the fuck." Someone said coming into the room.

I quickly pushed Richie away and I saw he immediately covered his crotch with his hands.

"Oh my god trashmouth do you have a boner!" I laughed

"No?" I said with pink growing on his cheeks.

"Whatever richie."

——————————————————

wOaH that may have been ok?

Anyways have a good day.