Henry imagine

Y/n's pov

It was finally the end of the school day on cool October afternoon. Today was Halloween, aka the best night of the year.

Since I wasn't in middle school anymore I finally decided I was too old for going around to random people and asking for candy.

Me and my friends were going around in the scariest costumes we could find so we could scare the shit out of little kids.

"Y/n? You coming?" My friend Beverly asked snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh. Ya, sorry Bev." I muttered walking over to my car.

"So y/n who are you going as?" Richie asked me as everyone crammed into my moms van.

"I was thinking either frozen Jack, or as a killer clown." I said driving out of the busy parking lot.

"Oh that's cool, I'm thinking about going as a werewolf from that movie that came out." Richie added.

"Rawr" I laughed seeing richie's face turn a light shade of red which made me laugh even more.

This would be a great Halloween.

-Halloween night-

I decided to go with a killer clown, because why the fuck not?

I finished touching up my make up when I heard the doorbell ring.

I rushed down the stairs hoping to be meeting my first victim or my friends.

I opened the door to see our schools bully, Henry.

I quickly shut the door, but his foot stopped it from closing.

"What do you want bowers?" I groaned as I opened the door to see his whole body.

"Candy, what the fuck did you think I wanted?" He joked and pushed me aside to get in my house. He was followed by the rest of his gang each giving me glares as they walked past me.

"Um hi?" I said giving the boys confused looks. "Why don't you get the fuck out of my house." I said getting a huge boost of confidence.

"What did you just say bitch?" Henry said coming closer to me.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I said getting even closer. I saw Patrick come up behind Henry as if he was implying he would kill me if things got out of hand.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Henry smirked snaking his hands around my waist.

"Go ahead and try Bowers. You're the one who doesn't know what their getting into." I snapped digging my sharp fingernails into his arms.

I saw his cheeks flush and attempt to cover his lower area with his hands.

"Bye boys, come again soon!" I laughed guiding everyone out the door.

Before Henry left he shut the door leaving only me and him in my house. Alone.

"I don't know what game you're playing y/l/n. But I'm down for whenever you want to end it." He smirked and winked.

"Like tha-"

He fucking kissed me.

Through the clown makeup and sass.

But the thing that surprised me even more. Was that I kissed back.

I had feelings for the biggest bully in Derry.

A/n Sorry it took to soo long. I have some huge ass nails and their like killing me.