beverly - roses part two

"heartbroken & alone. and i told you im fine with that tozier"

•=•

"you were the one who did this to me"

"don't blame me for your broken heart"

"how could i blame you if you were the only one i loved"

"loved?"

"loved, i moved on. do i need your permission to date someone else now?"

"was our friendship just some kind of sick joke to you y/n? i love you but not in that way!"

"i can't handle that! i already told you this shit!"

"tell me the fucking truth, do you still love me?"

"beverly marsh, i opened my heart up to you, but it's closed now. i don't love anymore."

"that's not my y/n."

"beverly i was never yours."

16 year olds are shit

18 year olds are fucking poisonous

•=•

two years have gone by since that day that me and beverly had exchanged those harsh words.

bill and beverly were doing great.

me and richie had gotten a lot closer, he did tell me he had a crush on me a year ago but i told him to go fuck himself.

and he actually did.

i heard it.

but after that we got closer, everyone thought we were dating.

richie decided to give my the nickname rose.

you know what? fuck richie.

•=•

"rose rose rose rose. i have news baby." richie said coming into my messy room.

"richie don't call me rose." i sighed.

"sorry baby."

"richie no."

"sorry again baby rose."

"whatever, what do you want?" i spat scooting over on the comfy bed to make room for richie to sit next to me.

"bill and beverly broke up." richie grinned.

"holy shit! i don't care!" i yelled, richie knew i had gotten over her and that i currently had a crush on the new kid, emily.

"last time you said you were over beverly you bought roses again, rose. you can't lie to me." richie said.

"fuck you."

"i would but.."

"JEsus!" i laughed smacking him with a pillow which of course turned into an all out pillow fight.