richie - curious

y/ns pov

i had just moved into a new house in derry.

my parents decided it was a good idea to move during my second year of high school.

great idea!

we had moved around a lot before but i finally thought we had settled down in washington.

richies pov

"hey, have you seen that person before? she's really hot." i asked
looking out the window to see a girl standing in what looked to be her new bedroom.

"no, she's new i think." stan said, "richie stop looking at her you perv." stan laughed seeing i was continuing to look out the window.

"it's not like she's go- ok never mind." she had looked back and saw me.

i turned back to see her opening her window and i opened mine.

"hey perv." she said with a smile on her face.

"hey new girl." i said back with a smirk.

"jesus richie you're acting like you know each other. aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" stan said.

"ya tell her who's gonna be staring at her while she's changing." eddie added.

i rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the new girl who was laughing her ass off.

"hey!" i snapped, a grin forming on my face.

i already found her laugh intoxicating, wow ok.

"i'm gonna make sure to keep my curtains drawn if you're gonna be peeping at me." she giggled.

wow

"for once in his lifetime richie is speechless." eddie laughed and stan started to laugh too.

"richie huh?" she asked, "y/n."

"beautiful." what did i just say.

she laughed again, and winked.

"well richie i have to get going, unpacking and all." she smiled.

"bye y/n."

"dang richie she looked like she actually wanted to be talking to you!" eddie commented with a sneaky grin on his face.

"ah whatever wheezy." i smiled while raising a middle finger at eddie in response.

all i could think about was that girl y/n, who had moved in right next to me.

•=•

the next day
y/ns pov

i drove my dads old red car into the school parking lot bracing myself for a new year of bullshit people like i had in my old school.

"hey new girl! love the wheels!" someone yelled to me making me turn around to become face to face with none other then richie.

"oh!" i yelled out startled by him being so close.

my eyes got really big and my hands were covering my face out of instinct when i got scared.

"easy there, it's just me baby." richie laughed taking my hands away from my face.

"baby?" i asked raising an eyebrow at the nickname.

"do you not like it?" he smirked.

"no no, it's just you were a lot more nervous yesterday, it seems like you grew some confidence over night babe." i smirked back trying to muffle a laugh that was trying to poke out.

"oh babe there are a lotta things you don't know about me." richie said with a winked and then walked away leaving me alone in the parking lot.

"what the f-"

"hey that's my parking spot." a voice called from behind me as i had started to walk into the school.

"i do not care who the fuck you are but i am not moving my car." i started turning to face the four boys in the car that was wanting to park where i was currently parked.

"you're gonna really regret that new girl." some kid with a mullet said glaring at me like i was a piece of trash.

"ya ok, let's go." someone said grabbing my arm and tried to drag me away.

i pulled my hand away to be greeted by richie

"who are those idiots?"

"that's henry bowers and his gang." richie said, "don't mess with them please, you're either gonna get raped or punched all over."

"too late for that, i took their parking spot apparently." i rolled my eyes following richie into the school filled with kids.

"hey! you're the bitch who took my space!" the kid with the mullet yelled at me.

he had three other kids behind him who looked really angry.

"shit shit shit." richie said grabbing my hand again but this time started running away.

i quickly started running as well when i noticed that the four boys were starting to run too.

we were in the school running through the halls with kids clumped together waiting for the bell to ring that signaled the beginning of class.

"janitors closet." i pointed out as we ran in and closed the door.

i started to laugh but was stopped by richies hand on my mouth, which made my cheeks heat up.

i reached up and took his hand off my mouth and set it on my left cheek.

it seemed he had realized how close we were and his cheeks turned a little red as well.

i put my hand around his neck and leaned in to kiss him.

and he kissed back

"i think they're gone." i whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

"he get back here i wanna do that again." richie said pulling our lips back together.

it was like i could see sparks fly as we kissed, we had only known each other for 2 days but there was already a connection.

it all started out with a curious curly haired boy.

•=•

hey that wasn't cheesy!

i fucking hate school

and i just found a bug in my shirt

•word count 928•