Pennywise imagine

A/n IM SORRY I am very bored with life. Enjoy my shitty writing loves
Btw this is in modern times

Y/n's ass

I felt the cold hard rain drizzle down on my skin as I walked home from my friends house.

It was a pretty long walk but it's not like I would want my parents picking me up from richie tozier's house.

I saw water flowing into sewer drains as I past by getting a feeling of worry.

I walked a little too fast and my phone fell out of my pocket and into one of the sewer drains.

"Well shit my dads going to kill me." I whisper yelled to the air.

"Seems like you got a text from your boyfriend y/n. Does your daddy know?" I heard someone say from inside a sewer.

"Who why where and what?" I yelled out looking around me, trying to find the eerie voice.

"Down here y/nnnn" the way he carries out the last letter in my name made me shiver as I looked down.

I crouched down on my knees an looked down at the clown that was staring up at me.

"Ya I think I'm just gonna go..." I said getting up.

"Oh without your phoneee?" He responded quickly.

"Well I would like it back but if I'm going to have to reach my hand in that nasty ass sewer." I laughed.

"Fine, I'll give you your phone. But you owe me." He said placing my phone on the cement.

"What? Well whatever you left."

———/ the next day \———

I took the same way to school.

The same sewer.

The same road.

Something about that sewer clown made me wonder.

"Come back I see." It was him.

I grinned internally but frowned on the outside.

"Not for you nasty ass clown." I said starting to walk away.

"You still owe me something miss y/l/n..." he laughed.

"Well i have school today... so maybe not now?" I sassed making him know that I didn't care.

"Now now you don't even know my name yet so why would I ask you for something cutie." I shuttered at the nickname.

This weirdo just kinda screams rape and death to me...

"I know what you're thinking about y/n, no need to worry yet." And with that the clown in the sewers had disappeared.

A/n so there IS going to be a part two of this but it's almost 1230 and I needs some sleeps.