stan - its fucking hot

y/n's pov

i absolutely hate summer.

don't get me wrong i also hate school but summer is too hot, i can't stand being in the heat for more then ten minutes.

accept for the fact that whenever the losers were together they are pretty much always outside.

"hey stan can i have some of your water?" i asked turning to my best friend and crush stan uris.

"you just poured your water over your head y/n i'm not giving you mine." he chuckled.

"hey y/l/n you can have mine since your so hot." richie joked causing me to automatically roll my eyes.

"nice one tozier." i laughed.

after about fifteen minutes of sitting at the quarry i was starting to get extremely hot.

"hey i'm gonna go swim, anyone wanna join?" i asked standing up and starting to take my shirt off.

"uhh i-i guess i'll come." stan stuttered.

"nice tits." richie said once my shirt was off.

"fuck you richie." you rolled your eyes and took your shorts off.

"ready y/n?" stan asked coming up next to you and taking your hand in his.

you and stan jumped off the cliff hitting the water with a splash.

once your head popped up from the water you saw stan staring at you making you blush.

without warning he swam close to you and kissed you and of course you kissed back. 

"woah." he breathed breaking the kiss.

"stan i have a huge crush on you."  i muttered looking into his eyes.

"me too." he smiled.

"hey let's get married!" you giggled.

"then let us go for a swim my wife." he laughed in response.

"ya it's fucking hot outside."

———————————————————

when i was getting out of a car this afternoon i felt the heat and i was like holy shit

i fucking summer

•word count 311•