we can be bad as we can be good

i'm in love with lana del rey lol

yes it is lana

————————————————————————

act I the hate

i was deeply and strangely attracted to red heads

i have no idea why but somehow i was only able to date red haired girls.

the way the color of their hair gleams in the sunlight and outshines everyone else on a rainy day makes my heart flutter.

i'm currently dating emerald, she has long red hair that cascades down her shoulders magically.

i think i love her.

"y/n, come talk to me. i need to tell you something." she said, patting a spot on the couch next to me.

i sat down next to her, our eyes locked and it felt like heaven.

"hey what's up e?" i smiled

"us, we need to talk about us." she frowned

"why?"

"i don't love you y/n."

"you're joking right?" i stood up.

"y/n sit back down please." she tried to reach for my arm.

"emerald  i love you! i was going to tell you that i love you." i yelled at her, "why did you have to tel me that!"

"because i'm cheating on you."

solitaire:

something you consider rare

————————————————————————

"y/n, care to tell me why you're here today?" my therapist asked

"my girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend." i said, tears were still streaming down my face.

after she told me what she was doing, i got in my car and came to see my therapist. i've needed one ever since my mom died.

"she told me she didn't love me and i was going to tell her i loved her." i spoke softly

"how long have you been together?"

"3 years."

"has she told you she loved you before?"

"yes."

she wrote something down and looked down at her paper.

"y/n, i hate to break it to you but emerald probably felt unloved and eventually fell out of love with you."

"it's you isn't it? you're just the type of girl she would fall for. smart, intimidating, pretty. you did it. didn't you?" i stood up and glared at her brown eyes.

"i don't know what you're talking about. i don't even know why the fuck you would think i'm having sex with your girlfriend."

"you are." i said, "admit it."

"fine, i am. for a year i have been. you disgust me." she responded.

many emotions overcame me

one of them was hate

the other jealously

another anger

but nothing could explain what i did next.