Part Thirty-two

A/n: turns out, there wont be too much drama here :)) but there will be in the next chap or the next next chaps.

AGAIN! THANK YOU! FOR! STILL! READING!!!!

--------------------
Devan's POV
I arrived at Emma's place, as if I wasn't here just a few moments ago. Once I rang the bell, Mrs. Anderson answered and was quite baffled as to why i'm back once again in their household. I chuckled and shrugged, before she let me go inside. I ran to Emma's room upstairs, about to knock. 

My fist was ready to collide with the wood of the door, but I halted. I hear Emma, talking. Is she talking to someone? I couldn't quite understand the words she was saying, but things kind of cleared up when I heard her say, Eth. She was talking to Ethan on the phone. I lowered my hand and my head, contemplating on whether I should still continue my plans. 

Well, I'm already here. Might as well, right?  I inhaled before I finally knocked on the door. The mumbling from the inside stopped, and was replaced with shuffling. Soon, the door opened, Emma still in her clothes from last night, with a phone in hand. Her expression was confused, looking at me and at the bouquet of flowers. 

"What's with? You were literally just here earlier," She said, chuckling with her head tilted to the side. I chuckled back a bit, before offering her the flowers. And I was right; it did show her eyes more. She inhaled the scent of it making a smile creep on her lips. Suddenly, her small body collided with mine, and then we were hugging. She was giggling. 

"You're so cheesy, Devan." She mumbled. 

"You love me, Princess." I replied.

A pause. I almost had a heart attack. 

"I know. I love you too." She finally said. 

"So," We pulled apart and entered the room. "Who were you talking to earlier?" She paled and her smile faltered a bit, but she covered it up quickly with a shrug. "No one important, my Prince." She said. I didn't dwell about it anymore, and instead, I sat down on the bed while she sat by her desk table and finally told her the plan. 

"Wanna go out on a proper date?" Her head snapped to faced me, her eyebrow raised in questioning. "What?" She asked. I shrugged saying, "A proper date, in a restaurant with all the fancy clothes and fancy food, you know?" She shook her head and I almost had a heart attack twice in the same 30 minutes. 

She saw the expression on my face, and quickly rephrased her actions. "No, no. I want to go out on a date with you, just not in an expensive restaurant. Well, it's not like i don't want to but it's just-" She groaned when she realized she was babbling, I just laughed at her flustered state. 

She took  a deep breath, before explaining again. "I want to go out with you. But I don't want you to spend much money for me, okay?" I nodded my head at her, promising her that we won't eat at a restaurant that's for rich business men and women. "But, I want us to dress in formal attire," She placed her chin on her hand and stared at me, then at her closet, then back to me. She smiles and nods. 

"So i'll see you later, Miss Anderson?" I pretended to be a real noble prince.

"Most certainly, Mister Key," She giggled, playing along.

"I shall see you around 6?" 

She nodded again. "Of course." 

--------------------
It was 5, and I was fully bathed. The restaurant was already reserved, and my clothing still needed ironing. I groaned out loud, before running to my mom. She rolled her eyes at me when I asked her to help me iron my clothes, but she did it anyway. I love my mom so much.