Part Fourteen

We finally got to the bus station. I helped her go inside the bus, both of us still acting as if i was her guard and she was my princess. Once we were settle in our seat, we intertwined our fingers, her head rested on my shoulder and mine on top of hers. "You're MY princess." I whispered in her ear, smiling when she blushed. "Do you really have to make me blush?" She mumbled. I chuckled and nodded. "Yes. You're my princess after all." i replied. "Devan it has only been two hours!" She exclaimed in a half whisper. "I know! I just can't help it!" I admitted, blushing ever so slightly. "True." She mumbled, her eyes closing. I took the chance and admired her face as if i haven't done it a million times at Starbucks or whenever we're together. I loved how cute and petite her nose is. How reddish her soft lips are. How there's a little pimple on her cheek which i just noticed. I let out a giggle. Soon enough, i found my eyes falling down, darkness and sleep covering me. 

Emma's POV
It felt so good and so right snuggled beside him. He was warm and cozy i want him to be my blanket at cold nights or when i just feel like it. I'm so lucky to have a boy like Devan. But then i remembered his fans. What if they hate me? What if one them sees us and hate us together? What if they hate Devan? I tried my best to tune these 'what if's but i couldn't. I glanced at the sleeping boy in my shoulder. His mouth was slightly agape and i smiled. I sighed, looking down at our intertwined hands. I thought that it was safer if i pull away. When i tried to, he held it closer and tighter, making me look up at his face. 

"Don't leave me.." He mumbled. My heart melted. I just let our hands be like that and his grip loosened a bit. I glanced at him again and saw that he was fast asleep already. "I would never leave you, Devan. I promise."

----------
 Our stop came into view and i quickly shook Devan awake. "Wake up my prince." I whispered sweetly in his ear, making him smile but eyes still closed. "Okay my princess." He mumbled, sleep laced in his voice. I giggled as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Come on Prince Drool." I teased him, making the both of us laugh as we stood up from our seat. He of course took his stuff. 

He stretched and yawned once we got on the waiting shed and i chuckled. "I had this dream when you were about to get off the bus without me." He admitted. "Expect that that will stay as a nightmare forever for i shall never leave you Devan Key." I replied, holding the both of his hands. He rubbed his thumb on my hand and i feel that his heart has melted as much as mine did. "What's with the 'for i shall' thingy?" He asked, making me giggle. "I'm just acting my role as your princess."I responded, stepping in closer to him.

 "But you don't have to act the role. Because you're MY princess no matter what happens." He answered. But he pulled me into a kiss before i could even protest. I kissed back, slightly smiling in the kiss. 

We pulled away a few seconds or minutes later. "Let's go home." I whisper, breathless. He nodded and smiled. "You take these bags. Now you are my maid." He commanded, acting like a prince or a king. I giggled and took the bags from his hands. "Yes your highness." I replied with a curtsy. He giggled. "Now, my maid, take those bags to the palace with me." He said as we both started walking to his place. I laughed to myself at how stupid and ridiculous we are. 

---------
"Place them on my room, maid." He commanded, pointing at the stairs. "No! I quit being your peasant." I acted out and placed down the bags, biting down our lips to not laugh. "You shall not quit! This job is unquitable!" He said. The word he just invented pushed the both of us to the edge and we both burst in laughter. "You shall not stop me!" I acted out, still can't keep a straight face. "I shall punish you for answering back at your prince!" He acted back. "And what will that be?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I will kiss you." He said, stepping up to me, making me look up at him. "No royal has kissed a peasant." I replied back still looking up at him. "Then i shall be the first one to kiss one." And with that he kissed me as if he haven't done it a few minutes ago. I kisses back almost instantly. 

"GUYS WILL YOU STOP KISSING!" We heard Collins shout from the kitchen, causing us to jump away from each other immediately. "I don't want a baby running around the house yet." He said before drinking his cup of water. "We are NOT doing it, Collins. Not until we know it's the right time." Devan said. "And we'll do it with safety. I don't want to have a kid yet." I added. 

"Whatever you say." He replied, chuckling before heading back upstairs.