Part Seventeen

Devan's POV
Her hands wrapped around my neck while i crept my hands down to her waist to pull her even closer. The kiss got heated up when I kissed her deeper and more hungrier than before. She kissed back just as deep and hungry. She leaned down so she was lying in her back and i was hovering her, still kissing. We pulled away just for a few seconds to breath but kissed again almost in an instant, still deep and hungry. I couldn't stop. But I had to. We both pulled away, gasping for air. We both knew that if we didn't control ourselves... well you know what might happen. It has only been weeks since we were together. We can't do that yet.

I lied beside her and she instantly cuddled me. I smiled and cuddled back. "I love you, Devan." She mumbled with her eyes closed. I blushed and my smiled grew wider. I kissed her forehead before saying, "I love you more, Princess."

----
I woke up with Emma's giggling and with her hovering above me. I groaned. "What do you want, Princess?" I asked her with my voice still raspy while i rubbed my eyes. She giggled again and shook me a bit. "Wake up!" She whispered-screamed at me. "Whyyy." I groaned and tried rolling over but remembered that Emma was still sitting on me. Was she that light? I hope she didn't start starving herself at the past few days. 

"I just wanted to say 'bye' to you. I have some work at Starbucks remember?" She told me. I sighed and sat up, making her sit beside me and not on me. I pouted as I rubbed my eyes, looking like a little kid who's about to go into a tantrum. She giggled and pecked my cheek. "I need my own money, Dev," She said while wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I rested my head on hers and my hands on her arm. "Plus, I'll be back later afternoon! It's not as if I'm not coming back." She added. She's right.

But what if she's wrong? Ugh. Shut up Negative Thoughts. You don't know how much anxiety you give me. 

"Fine fine. Just call me okay? You have to come back here okay?  If you aren't here after fifteen minutes from your dismissal I'll go looking for you. Keep your phone opened okay? Charge it while you're on the shift." I instructed her sternly. She playfully groaned. "Yes, your Majesty." She answered with a playful roll of her eyes. We both giggled (well she did. I chuckled. Chuckle is more manly). "Good. Now run along peasant and serve amazing coffee!" I commanded, the both of us laughing in the end. 

"I love you, Princess." I cooed while pecking her lips, making her blush and smile. "I love you more, my Prince." She shot back and pecked my lips just like what I did. Just like her reaction, I blushed and smiled. 

-----
Emma's POV
When I got to Starbucks, I obeyed Devan's orders and charged my phone, keeping it on and not on silent mode. Soon I went to work. 

After I served a kind lady, next came in Blondie. 

When I call someone Blondie it means blond long hair either with curls or not, face too caked with make up, and clothes looking like she came out of a stripper bar. And Miss Blondie over here looks exactly like my definition of Blondie.

Although she the sight of her irritates me, I still flashed a smile and asked her kindly what her order was. She flicked her blond fake curly hair off her shoulder before looking me waist to head (since that's all she can see with the counter in the way) with her judgmental eyes, cringing. "How could he even picked a girl like you?" She snickered and smirked. I had to be professional of course since she's certainly not.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you gonna order?" I asked with my most polite tone. She rolled her eyes. "Don't act so innocent, sl*t. You stole my Devan away from me." She hissed while glaring at me. I wanted to lash out on her but I just gave her a smile. Fake one of course. 

"Ma'am, if you're not here for Starbucks, I suggest you get out. More costumers are waiting. They don't need some of your immature attitude and your personal business with me." I hissed back yet with a calm and patient tone. Well, that wasn't intended but I felt proud and confident when her jaw was agape and she blinked in disbelief. I wanted to smirk but I'll do that later. She scoffed and stomped off. I then smirked at her and shook my head. 

"Damn girl. You just burnt that fake ass of hers!" The next costumer said, making me smile. "Why thank you. It actually wasn't me who burnt her but she was really getting in my nerves." I replied with a chuckle. After that, I took her order, making sure to add some marshmallow in her hot chocolate and told the barista to deduct it from my paycheck. The girl who's name is Mayne was delighted but I just brushed it off. 

Finally, the closing time arrived. I unplugged my phone which I forgot to do when I was on my small break and messaged Devan that I'm on my way home. I smiled at my phone like an idiot because I somehow missed his warmth and voice already. 

I stepped out of the place after shouting goodbye to my co-workers. I sighed contently and started walking to the familiar path. But darkness started to engulf the sky and the place, making me look at my phone. It's quite early but it was getting dark already. I quickened my pace but suddenly...

"Tsk tsk tsk. Where do you think you're going, sl*t?"

--------------
hehehehehehehehehehehehe i l y guys