Part Fifteen

A few days has passed. One of those days, me and Devan thought of some ways on how to tell the public about us. We're scared about what their reaction would be. Scared about the hate that might come. I know her fangirls won't be pleased once they knew about their idol getting a girlfriend. And today, we're finally telling the whole world about us. 

"Oh god how are we gonna do this!" I exclaimed as i paced around Devan's room. "Calm down, Emma. They'll just have to suck it if they hate you being with me." Devan assured me as he  stood up, wrapping his arms around me from behind. My shoulders quickly relaxed within his touch and my eyes slowly closing with my back and head pressed on his chest. "Now let's go tell the whole world how much we love each other." He beamed. I smiled and nodded before he pulled out and turned on his laptop. 

Over the days, we decided that we should post it on Collins' YouTube. We already told him about it and he nearly flipped out. Well, he did. 

"I'll go get Collins while you go calm down there okay?" Devan announced. I replied with a quick sure before he flashed his reassuring smile of his that can make anyone's heart calm down and relax. 

Devan's POV
"COLLINS COME ON LETS SHOOT THE VIDEO!" I shouted as i knocked on his door. After a few minutes, he finally opened the door, fixing his hair. "Let's do this!!! DeMa FOR LIFE!" He exclaimed making me chuckle. Finally we went back to my room with all the ring light and stuff. Emma was sitting on the bed just as how i left her. She was picking at her nails again, clearly scared. "Hey, calm down, future sister."  Collins teased and she cracked a small smile. I chuckled a bit in response. Collins started setting up the lights and the camera while i hugged Emma and reassured her about everything. It seemed to work since her shoulders are more relaxed just like what happened earlier. 

"Okay! Let's do this!" Collins announced and we broke apart. Emma and i took a deep breath before we sat properly on my bed. Collins pressed record on the camera and took a seat beside me. Then we started. 

"So what's up guys it's Collins here with, of course, my younger brother Devan and his 'best friend' Emma if you haven't seen our videos with her," Collins introduced us, making the air quotation thingy with his fingers. "Today we're not doing any challenge or whatever we usually make,"  I added in. I glanced at Emma and saw her playing with her fingers and looking at the camera with a small smile, trying to cover up her worry. She saw me and looked back at me, smiling a wider and more genuine smile. I mirrored back her smile. "Are you ready?" I mouthed her. She took another deep breath and nodded. "Devan and Emma has something to announce now so i'm just gonna go before i puke." Collins spoke up and stood up to go behind the camera. 

I took a deep breath once again and we both turned into the camera. 

I intertwined my fingers to hers and smiled down at them before looking back up at the camera. "A few... weeks or maybe even months ago, i met this girl at Starbucks. I call her 'Chocolate Girl' back then since i i didn't know her yet....."  i started and went on and on about how our relationship escalated and stuff. Emma would smile then and there, adding some missing details and stuff in my story as i went on. 

"So basically what Devan is trying to say is that... i'm her girlfriend and he's my boyfriend!" She ended, smiling wide at me. I smiled back. "KISS KISS KISS!" Collins chanted from behind the camera making us both chuckle. But we obeyed. 

I placed my hand on her left cheek and her hands wrapped around my neck. We slowly leaned in, our eyes closing before our lips touch and we kiss. It was passionate and gentle and soft. Not hungry and hard and lustful. 

"And... CUT!" Collins shouted once again and we both pulled away yet our foreheads kept pressed together while my eyes are closed shut and my lips curved into a smile. I can somewhat tell that Emma is doing the same without opening my eyes.

All is need is editing before we post it and reveal it to the world. 

------
guys i dont rlly know if someone is still reading this but if you are, thank you for being so patient with me :D i l y s m and i pROMISE THAT I WOULD UPDATE MORE OKAY!?!?!