Part Three

Devan's POV
"Thinking of you." The words slipped. My eyes widens and i covered my mouth. "I-i mean u-uhm..." I said, blushing darker. "I-i mean... Uhm.." I said, blushing even darker. Thank God no one can see me right now. Especially Emma. I heard a little chuckle from the the line. "It's okay Devan." She said. i smiled slightly. "Okay."

"Are you gonna come back tomorrow? At Starbucks?" She asked. "Of course i will!" I said almost immediately. She chuckled again. "For the drinks or to see me?" She said, teasingly. "Both. Mostly to see you." I replied. "Wow we sound like we're in a relationship or something." She said, making the both of us laugh. "Yeah i agree. But i wouldn't mind if we are." I said, whispering the last phrase. "What? I didn't heard the last thing you said." She said. "Oh it's nothing."

Emma's POV
"...But i wouldn't mind if we are." He whispered but i heard him. I don't know if my heart skipped a beat or if my heart's beat went crazy. Both? "What? I didn't heard the last thing you said." I said, playing dumb. "Oh it's nothing."

It was already 11:22 PM and we're still talking. The past hours, we just talked about our hobbies, favorites, hates, and some random stuff in our minds. i found out that he was a painter/artist and a dj. I also found out that him and Collins are pretty close to each other. I kinda envied them because me and Hazel aren't THAT close. I also told him my love for animals and my so nobbies which is drawing.

"Can you show me your drawings?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said and facetimed him instead of just the normal call. I of course faced my camera on the ceiling so he won't see me. I then took one of my sketch books and turns the camera to him. He gasped. "These are amazing!!!" He exclaimed. I blushed and smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"Now can you turn your camera so I could see you face?" He said. "Nahhh I look stupid right now so no." I said, smirking. I heard him whine. "You are so unfair!" He said, almost like a kid who had a smaller a month of candy than his brother. I took the pillow and covered the bottom half of my face and flipped the camera.

Devan's POV
When she flipped her phone, my blue eyes were glued to her chocolate ones. "Devan? Hello?" She said, waving  her hand infront of the camera. I then snapped back and blinked. "Sorry you eyes were just really pretty." I said, blushing. She blushed back. 

"Also, i have a question. How on earth do you do your hair? How is it so perfect!!!" She said. I chuckled. "People kept asking that. But what i do is i shower, put gel, then put it in a beanie for two hours." I said and her eyes widens. "TWO HOURS?!"She shouted but quickly covered her mouth. "I'm so loud." She whispered and i laughed.

 I then yawned causing her to yawn and causing me to yawn and before she even get to yawn again she looked away and we both laughed. I then glanced at the clock and realized it was already 1 am. "Oh my God it's already one in the morning!" I exclaimed. "Oh my God it is? Wow. I need to sleep now since i have to work at Starbucks tomorrow. Bye Devan!" She said. I pouted. "I don't want to go but i understand. Bye Emma." I said smiling before ending the call. 

I placed my phone on my nightstand and i smiled wide. 

I think i won't be able to sleep tonight. 

----
Hello squad