Part Nineteen

(A/n: i regret not editing my chapters. i accidentally placed Hazel instead of Emma omg ughhhh)

------
Emma.
"EMMA!" I shouted and ran to my baby. The tip of my fingers almost touched her but some pulled me back harshly. "Not so fast baby boo!" Claire chirped irritatingly. Emma and I both struggling under the grip of the guards, although she was tied to a chair, making it more difficult for her.

I want to rip those ropes and Claire's hair off.

 "So dramatic, both of you!" Claire said, interrupting our screams of names and pleadings. "Let Emma go." I hissed at her through my gritted teeth. "Of course I will! Not until you seal our deal." She replied. "You be my boyfriend, I let this trash, go." She paused, pointing at Emma. I clenched my fists and jaw. How dare she freaking call my baby trash?! "Don't be my boyfriend, your girlfriend's staying here.... with Dixon here." She said and motioned at the guy beside Emma, smirking at me evilly. 

My eyes fixed their gaze on the guy, Dixon. He has gray eyes and an eyebrow piercing on his left brow. He was wearing a suit, the ones that rich business people wear to business meetings. I assume he's about in his early twenties or something like that. 

Gross.

"Dear boy, I suggest you leave this beautiful lady with me. Although I won't guarantee you that I won't... touch her." Dixon spoke up and when those last words lefts his lips, I was pushed to the edge. "I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH MY BABY!" I shouted, filled with rage. "Or maybe I already did!" No. No he's lying. Either way, I launched myself at him, punching him in the jaw with all my might. I guess with all the rage, I'm feeling I got out the guards grip. "YOU FREAKING BASTARD!" I shouted as I landed another punch at his face but he dodged it. 

But before any of us made a sound nor move... nor land another punch...

"CLAIRE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

-------
diz chapter is so smol ;-; its 7 in the morning so this might suck