"Man, you're only 11 months old and you're driving your mom mad already." I chuckled again as he clapped his tiny hands. "Here, try eating it."

I made airplane sounds with me holding the spoon with the mashed carrot and he opened his mouth ajar and I internally fistbumped. Success!

I did this until Alex finished his baby food and we ventured out of the dining room, looking for his probably annoyed mother that we found on the couch, playing with Elicia.

"Aria, Alex is done eating." I said as I sat down with the two most important girls in my life.

She shot a glare in my way and asked, "Are you sure he finished it and you didn't throw it away?"

"Hey, what are you so upset about?" I asked because God knows I'm clueless.

"Oh nothing. Aside from the fact that it's my birthday, that is." Aria stated and I looked at the calendar and my jaw literally dropped. Hell, how in the world did I forget her birthday? I slap my forehead and before I could apologize for being forgetful and promise that I'll make it up to her, she got up, carrying Elicia and Alex and went to their nursery.

Oh my god, I fucked up real bad.

I racked my brain for some valid reason why I forgot it's Aria's birthday but I found nothing. None. Zilch. Nada.

I turned off the television and followed my wife who just turned a year older.

"Aria, baby, please open the door." I said but I hear her whimper behind the door and a commotion inside our bedroom.

"Aria, please."

I begged again until I heard a loud crash and I panicked so I started to barge the door open.

"Aria! Aria!" I shouted and kicked the door open but it's no use. To say that the key of the room that I own is inside the room. Damn it!

"Ezra, what's happening?" Spencer asked as Hanna and Emily trailed behind her.

"Aria, sh-she's inside and I suddenly heard a loud crash and I screwed up real bad, oh God I-"

"What the hell did you do?" Hanna screamed accusingly and Emily stopped Hanna from hitting me.

"Guys, instead of arguing, let's break the door and then we could talk about it later." Spencer suggested. As expected from the most intelligent girl we all know.

"In a count of three... One, two, three!" Spencer said and we all kicked the door. We heard the crank get loose so I asked them to stop.

"I'll open it so stay back, you might get hurt." I said and kicked the door with all my might and it opened, revealing my wife lying on the floor.

"Holy God, Aria!"

I rushed towards her and checked if she still had a pulse and thank God, she does. I observed the surroundings and it looks like she was looking for her little black pouch wherein her injections are placed.

"Emily, pass me that pouch!" I said and she immediately ran to me and opened it. I got the one with the 15mm dosage and injected it to her.

"Okay, you girls stay here and watch over the twins, I'll bring Aria to the hospital." I said dejectedly and they all nodded, well, except Hanna.

"You better explain everything, Fitz."

"I'll call as soon as I can. Please inform Ella, Byron and Mike too." I ordered and then carried my wife to the car and sped off to the hospital. Traffic rules be damned, Aria is on the brink of life!

When we arrived at the hospital, nurses assisted me when we arrived at the emergency room as we rushed her to ICU.

"Sir, you have to leave the room. We'll update you with the situation as soon as possible." The redhead nurse said and I had nothing to do but wait so I sat down the lounge and then called Spencer.

"How is she, Ezra?" She asked impatiently and I just sighed.

"She's still in the ICU so I don't know what's happening." I said and I could imagine her just nodding.

"I think it's time for you to explain what happened, Fitz." Hanna demanded and I realized that I was on loudspeaker.

"Have mercy on me Lord but I forgot that today is her birthday and she stormed off to the room." I said, my voice laced with sorry.

"You what?" Hanna screamed and I think I just got deaf.

"I'm sorry, okay! My mind just got drifted and-"

"That's not an excuse!"

"It is when you're trying not to count down the days when you feel like you're gonna lose Aria anytime!" I argued back and hanged up.

I paced around the room for about half an hour but I didn't realize it until I heard Dr. Patrick Smith call out for me.

"Ezra? We transferred Aria in a private room. Would you like to talk about it inside the room?" He asked.

"Yes, please."

~

A/N: so here's the chapter that I promised! heheh

AND I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION AND YOU HAVE TO ANSWER IT.

Do you think I should let Aria live? Yes, no or depends?

Please defend your answer in no less than 5 sentences and state your APA format later on.

HAHAHAHAHA jk!

Nah just answer the question and say why!

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 40k+++ READS!! holy guacamole u guys are iNCREDIBLE

bye for now since I'm watching a live stream match of my favorite football club heheheh bye fo' real

aND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT WOW ILY ALL *hugs u dear reader*

-Kat xo