IDW Sunstreaker X Human Female Reader

Warnings: Short, Valentines day smut, Sunstreaker is a warning, basically a blow job chapter cause sunny deserves it and sloppy swallowing.

You toyed with the frilly lace hem of your lingere. Your fingers grazed over the variety of patterns and designs that were sewn into the material. You had a silky textured long robe over everything so your attire wasn't at all too revealing. You felt down down the silk material covering your lap and felt rightfully placed wet specks. It definitely couldn't be you because your legs were shut tight and if you were leaking...which you are... it would be permeating from the bottom of your robe not the top.

That's when you realized it wasn't your own lubrication but it was your saliva. You were salivating all over your lover who happened to be a very prideful Sunstreaker. Thankfully for your fragile jaw he was in mass displacement. The Gladiator gave soft hums as he watched dribbles of your saliva meander down to your robe.

His faceplate expressed a smile that was gone as quickly as it appeared. The mech still remained quarrelsome even when uniting with a lover. Your mouth made shameful squelching noises while you manuevered your tongue around the prominent head of his golden member. He put his servo on the back of your head and allowed you to take in a little more of him. Of course this caused for more spit to be utilized. This certainly was a sloppy job and that was just the way he liked it. Sloppy, rough and slow was plenty of Sunstreaker's forte when it came to this kind of sex.

Although when it was finally time for him to raise the mood with you after inserting himself into the slick heat between your legs it usualy resulted in swift thrusting and then him heaving over while warm fluid jetted into you. Not like either of you two ever complained though. He pulled his spike from your lips which created a 'pop' sound. His spike was now shiny in the same fluid that threatened to fall from your chin at any moment and you weren't even the slightest bit embarrassed.

You waited eagerly for him to offer his anatomy to you again. So impatient that you actually hoisted yourself up so he didn't have to really have to put a knee down into the bed to reach you anymore.

"What's the magic word?"

You pondered for a moment but then used the opportunity to frustrate him like he's frustrating you.

"Sunny?"

He growled in response while you watched the light blue pupils of his optics roll in an agitated manner. He absolutely hated when he was called Sunny.

"Please?"

"That's more like it."

You stuck your tongue out and he allowed his tip to once again make contact with it. From that placement you closed your lips around it and went back to bobbing your head up and down on the very little you could take in of it. You've never been a deep throat kind of girl and good thing because that certainly wouldn't work with your current entertainer.

You got hopeful when you could feel the member twitch in your hand due to the intense contact you were putting it through. Then you heard a faint and very subtle noise come from the Gladiator. He definitely sounded like he was about to overload already. He hated being vulnerable just as much as when he was called Sunny. Because of this his moans were as quiet as his huffs when he got up to stretch in the morning. Your were right on your assumption about him climaxing as the servo that was on the back of your head squeezed, informing you to swallow every drop, and you certainly did.

After all it was Valentines day what other way to show your special Gladiator one of the perks of the national human day of love than by doing exactly this.

~

Updating a few more chapters tonight possibly. Not too sure on which characters I am doing next based off requests but possibly Rodimus and Starscream.