Mini Series! Multiverse! Sunstreaker X Human Reader X Sideswipe

Note: I will be doing a few more mini series lemons before returning to normal full size plot ones. I basically combined all of my requests for them into one mini series.

Kink: Double Penetration

Warnings: Double penetration along with sideswipe being sideswipe and use of mass displacement.

Requested by:
SprinklesNeko
Skittlzrreal
FNAFToyChica

"What's the difference between a spike and a joke?"

Sideswipe had a hard time not chuckling while he was panting for vents.

"Y/n can't take a joke..."

His appealing gruff voice was inches from your ear while he whispered the punch line of his joke.
A groan was your only response to the joke and his twin Sunstreaker had gave him one too. However you were pretty sure he groaned because he picked up pace against you.

You were laying on your right side with Sideswipe behind you and Sunstreaker in front of you. Vaginal and Anal intercourse wasn't really at all your thing but when it came to the twins it was the only option. They will not wait for each other to take turns. In order for things to be fluent and non chaotic they both have to be active together.

With them it was very easy for things to get awkward very quickly. A good example would be the times when one of them would shiver and or jerk away when they thought their spikes accidentally touched. Another good example had to be how you were fairly smaller than them, even with them in mass displacement so it was almost inevitable that they were going to lock optics at least once.

For that reason they both kept their optics focused on you and how your messy hair stuck to your face from the sweat due to the excessive heat. With both of them trapping you in between them, it was almost like fresh air didn't exist. The only atmosphere you were breathing in now was them. Six months into a relationship and the smell of organic metal never really clicked with you.

"Wait...I have a really good one...What is a porn stars favorite drink?"

You didn't even answer the heavily panting and smiling twin. You wouldn't have to because he was going to answer himself anyway.

Before answering he moaned quietly from his thrusting.

"It's...Seven Up in Cider."

You rolled your eyes at his second awful joke and looked up at Sunny to see his opinion of his twins joke.

"Stop...fragging...talking."

It was obvious that he mainly said that because he was trying to avert his attention and focus to overloading and getting you to finish with him.

Sunstreaker grabbed your hips and pulled them down onto him, rolling them to give the feeling of his thrusting being slightly harder. It didn't help you climax but it certainly did help him. He gritted his saber like fanged denta and squeezed your waist. What was the intense overload for him was just the feeling of distinct fluid ejaculating inside you, still just as equally enjoyable.

He pulled out and spent the remainder of the time kissing on your neck. His metal mouth was disturbingly warm just like the rest of him. Sideswipe was also as equally warm. It surprised you how they felt like the artic ice during an average day and then having sex they both felt like they were left parked outside in the summer for several days.

Sunstreaker rubbed his digits between your folds. He figured that it would be best to help you finish now as it would be clear Sideswipe would probably start crying and then become dramatic if you or Sunny asked him to go down on you after his twin finished inside.

Making careful circles around your clitorus with his digit he was able to get you on the road to a climax again.
Moving his kisses from your neck to your lips, you gladly enjoyed his kiss along with the complimentary of his fangs tickling your tongue. Suddenly almost as if interrupting, Sideswipe finished. He wasn't as physically expressive as Sunstreaker, but he was vocal when he finished. A few moans followed by the familiar hot thick liquid and it was easy to tell that he was certainly spent.

You looked back at him and his optics were a little dim indicating he was tired as you had expected but he still reached between your legs from behind and helped sunny with stimulating you to help you finish. When you did finish he pulled out of your other entrance and let his spiked hang loosely to the side.

A whimper was your final response to being finished and having fluids emptied into you by the twins. 

"So this guy with a premature ejaculation problem comes out of nowhere..."

'And there he goes again.' You thought as you and Sunny rolled your eyes and optics in sync.

The end.