Starscream X Reader

Ever since you were kidnapped by Steve, a decpticon who has a weird human name, you are forced to be starscreams pet. Which meant you had to amuse and humor him. Today you finally figured out you had enough of this torment so you went to visit megatrons throne to tell him how awful starscreams been to you. To your surprise you walked in on him and megatron arguing until megatron finally silencing screamer by pimp slapping him across the face. You bursted into a fit of uncontrollable laughing and they both turned around and noticed you. Uh-oh. "________, how many times have I told you to stay in your cage you human dirt bag". Meagtron did not help either he looked at you you with anger in his eyes also. Astonished by your humiliation of the other decpticons laughing you ran away crying. "Great! now I have to deal with this fleshies annoying crying all day." After saying that starscream walked to your room and used his holoform to shrink down to your size. He was not human but a decpticon who was your size well, he actually is 1 foot taller than you but neither of you cared. He walked through your door and gleamed at you with sorry optics but you would not let his cuteness drag you down. "________" you answered him with "yes, sir?" because when he first found out that you were his pet he told you to address as either sir or 'daddy'. " Listen, I'm sorry I did not mean to hurt your pitiful human feelings" he said with that high pitched voice that annoyed you but at the same time drove you crazy. He then revealed a smirk. " Whats so funny screamer!" "Don't ever speak to me in that tone and I can read your mind with my telekinesis so I know all those dirty little thoughts and how you fantize about me being on and IN you". All you could do was whimper because you knew he was right in every way, you did want him. He gently leaned over and kissed your cheek, then slowly teasing your mouth with the metal plate around his face. Surprising him you kissed back which only caused him to grab your neck then start leaving trails of kisses up and down it. With out a word he was slowly undressing you. Once you were nude and under his grasp he had removed a metal plate from his crotch, behind the plate was a huge metal member. You hesitated when he asked you if you were ready for this because you thought he could not fit. You still said yes though. Before inserting it in to you he went to the control panel behind his chest plate and flipped a switch. Then out of no where his member started to vibrate vigorously. Since it was your first time you thought he would go easy with you but instead he started full force ramming himself into you, not forgetting to occasionally say dirty things to you. After hours of begging him to not stop he would stop smirk at you then go harder. You hated this way he was teasing you so to get revenge as he was going faster and harder in you decided to do the same to him. Before you both knew it you were having orgasms, you were moaning and he was groaning. Then you finally came and then he came but he was in you so you started screaming because his cum was oil. You later calmed down when he told you it was non toxic.
you slept the whole night in his arms then waking up in the morning to a soft kiss on the cheek.

~so how'd i do? vote or comment until next time my horny friends. P.s I will be updating later on tonight so you don't get confused today is 6/9/14 baiiiiiii 😅 whos next?