Mini Series Mtmte Rodimus x Cybertronian Femme Reader

Kink: Oral Sex.

Warnings: ^ Oral sex, prostitution and Rodimus being an aft, also a whirl cameo. Slight domination and humor.

Notes: again this is a mini series it isn't meant to be taken too seriously. Its just a bit of fun and a bit of interface at the same time. They may be really sped up as these are only just drabbles and I'm pretty sure if you give me a day I could probably turn them into real lemons and better the plot. But again take these little fun stories with a grain of salt. These are still just as dark as my normal ones its just these are smaller.

Requested by:

CommentsByEclipse

Sominare123

Yesterday

"Cease your malicious behaviour, Whirl!" Ultra Magnus glared at the degenerate that started a vicious brawl in swerves barside. 

The blue one optic mech turned around and seen Ultra Magnus. Of course his first instinct was to run and let the mech chase him into Rodimus's office. If he was going to get caught he might as well get caught for breaking into the Captains office as well. He rushed in and expected the officer to follow in after him through the door but seen him force his way through the wall thus resulting in it crumbling down at the sides of him and one of the many portraits of Rodimus falling down. Luckily the prime hasn't been in his office.

"Oh you've really done it now you fucking walmart brand optimus."

As much as he wanted to put whirl in a choke hold, which he really wanted, the mech was right. Rodimus was going to catch a fit. A portrait of Rodimus on the wall was destroyed so that meant he was going to catch a double fit.

Present

"Ultra Magnus is going to kill us."

"How's he going to find out?"

"He's Ultra Magnus."

The mech raised an optic ridge and rolled his optics. He clearly had doubt of your claim. You sighed at his expression and pushed his spike back into your mouth. His servo lowered your helm to take in more until you smacked it away. He stuck out his glossa at you as his response to that.

You had to admit, Rodimus could be difficult...but usually you tolerated him enough to do what he asked you for anyway. Actually lets stop lying... You don't tolerate him, you tolerate what he pays you. This is basically your job in a nutshell. Even if he knows you're going to do it anyway, he still acts obnoxious and difficult.

Right now he was being extra difficult as he asked you for this in the current situation you both are in. That current situation would be him having to use Ultra Magnus's office as a temporary one. What made the situation worse was he was sitting in Ultra Magnus's chair and receiving the gift of sodomy.

Before you could notice his servo was back around your helm and guiding you to serve him in the pace he wanted. Whenever you reached his tip you would slip your glossa over it and be rewarded with a titillating groan from him. Giving your Captain oral interface in someone else's office made you feel messy and you kind of enjoyed that, however you don't think you'd ever admit that.

Every lick and suckle on his spike brought him closer to overloading. Then as a force of habit, your port started heating as you knew that usually this would be the time where he would tell you to stop and take off your interface panel. While you continued to allow him to monitor your helm, you checked the door occasionally, just in case you would happen to see Ultra Magnus approaching to unlock the door. You'd honestly be surprised if he didn't.

Suddenly you could feel his spike twitching in your mouth and a slight bit of pre-ejaculatoral fluid spilling, that was generally the cue to quicken your pace and make him finish. Within minutes his transfluid began to jet into your mouth. Along with the splurging of fluids followed his convulsions of an overload, then finally after that and grunt and him gritting his denta together like he usually did when he finished.

He had a satisfied look on his faceplate as the surge of pleasure left him. Smugly he gave you smile before continuing his work as if what you did didn't happen. It was only at a rare occasion when he would become affectionate with you after whatever part of interface you two were doing had been finished.

He didn't give you his 'permission' to sit on his lap as Ultra Magnus had no other chairs in his office so you just groaned and sat on the floor.

"Next time, I am 'calling out sick' if my job is being taken place in a room that I do not feel comfortable in."

"Well why don't you tell Ultra Magnus not to chase lunatics into my office and then come back to me and we can make a deal with a physical signature?"

Yes, he was definitely difficult.

The end.

I was going to do mtmte ratchet first but I had no idea how to write it so I will try to to that eventually later on.