IDW! Wheeljack x Human! Female Reader

A/N - Well I'm back, here's a welcoming gift, just a quickie. Making some changes to this book as well.

      Your face was pressed a bit too harshly into the metal table that you were laying on. You could tell there would be some kind of intense and aggressive bruising there that you could blame directly on the currently mass displaced mech behind you. While your head was on the table your rear end was up in the air with your two legs being help up by Wheeljack. You propped your head up using your neck to look back at him with a frown. This wasn't at all a very comfortable position and your face had been stinging from having it pressed against the table.

    A muffled yelp was let out from your mouth when he removed his servo from your thigh to place it directly on the back of your head and slam your head back down on the table. You were willing to let a sling of curses fall from your mouth at the mech but a warm wet glossa circled around your clitoris like a lion hunting prey. "Oh my god, Jackie-" You groaned out before feeling the pace of the circling glossa increase. Your back arched from pleasure and you bucked your hips in his direction. "Not God but it's just me." You didn't even have to see his face plate to hear the smirk he had amongst his words.

You bit your lip when you felt your folds being parted by the thick glossa and you shuddered as it sharply began to trace the internal lining of your vaginal walls. It was always a stretch when he decided to penetrate you with his glossa like that. Even if he was mass displaced his glossa was definitely still incredibly thick and long, completely alien. Every swift lick he made inside you had you one step closer to feeling that lovely heat ready to bubble over from your core. His glossa flicked so wonderfully foregin it was almost like he was tracing the cybertronian alphabet against your walls. You couldn't help but grab a fistful of your own tshirt because the sensation was just too much. Wheeljack had already stripped your from the waist down during the little shouting match you two had earlier on whether or not his latest invention would blow up.

And now here you are shaking and convulsing while his slippery glossa made such beautiful gestures inside you. Your eyes rolled back as your orgasm hit you in waves and it became so much more intense as your muscles clamped down tightly around his glossa. You could feel the heat coming from between your legs go up a notch as it felt like the lower half of your body may have been on the sun and the upper half was on a cold metal table.. His mouth parted from your cunt and your other leg was dropped. And damn you couldn't actually process that your lower half flopping onto a metal table from being dropped would hurt that bad. You groaned out in pain and once again lifted your head up to look at him to see why he even thought that was okay to do and his servo pushed your face back into the table. He leaned over for you to see his faceplate and he didn't even had to remove his battle mask for you to be able to tell that he was grinning. He probably thought this shit was hilarious. Having you on the table all flustered like this.

The side panels of his helm were lit up in a hypnotizing red and from your information that meant he was agitated. "Don't doubt me again, Assistant." He remarked before letting go of your head and turning his attention to the very invention that you claimed would blow up on the opposite side of the table. This was clearly going to be a very long day as you were absolutely sure at some point that thing would blow up.