Multiverse! Cliffjumper x Cybertronian Femme Reader

Triggering!
Consensual
Will be long but worth the read.

Warnings: Manipulation, suicide bomber, death, rough sex, sexually gratified biting, kind of fluffy in the beginning and death of a lover.

The Autobots needed help. Everyone knew it. They were severely low on the number of troops, soldiers....everything. The majority of their faction was full of mechs older than your whole generation. One cycle they came up with the bright idea to send out a questionnaire for the younger generation of cybertronians to qualify to be elites. You couldn't stand your life at your living space at the moment. Your misongynsitic sire and overly depressed creator made you often volunteer for summer academy even when you didn't need it.

So why not volunteer for this. They were practically begging for femmes to join so maybe they would select you. You had training in engineering and you were good with ship matinence, that should be enough to get you through the first year of the introduction. All you had to do was get chosen, find out who your journey mech would be, and survive. It was that simple.

That day of a new beginning had been this day. Finally, after thirteen whole earth months of waiting and now you will finally know if you were meant to do something other than the rest of your gender. The average femme stayed home and tended to sparklings, she answered 'yes sir' or 'no sir' to her significant other. That's the way its always been and that's the way it will always be.

You could barely sit still as they read out the fortunate designations of chosen volunteers. Your gears wouldnt stop spinning. This was it...Your moment to prove yourself to everyone. To show them that you werent just something that made sparklings. Right now it was  important to prove that. There was only three other femmes with you here right now, everyone else were mechs.

They called two of the femmes. The other didn't get called. You assumed it was because she had no prior technical trade experience. You gave her a sympathetic look and she in return gave you a forgiving smile.
You returned the gentle smile. That gentle smile ended up widening into a gleeful shocked expression as you heard your designation stated.

"Y/n has been elected to participate in the program. Her journey mech will be special forces veteran cliffjumper."

Several of the mechs who hadn't been called yet gave you dirty looks, a lot of those looks turned lustful as they fully examined your frame. You ignored those stares and went and sat with the other two femmes that had been called. They pleasantly greeted you and you sparked up a conversation with them as the inauguration continued. You were bursting with excitement. You knew this program was only for a month but you didn't care.

It would look good on a occupational resume and it also got you out of your dysfunctional living space. Not to mention you got to call yourself an autobot for now on. That was honorary, to you at least. After the last of the designations were called you were all lead to room that inhabited several older looking autobots. There were thirty of them and thirty members your group. Each mech called out their soon to be students. The mechs who had gotten femmes had the most uncomfortable leers on their faceplates.

Mechs who didn't get femmes looked disappointed. Then someone had called your designation. You turned around and seen about averaged height mech. His armor had nips and scars. His detailing was red with slight hints of black down his pedes. You assumed this was cliffjumper.

"Hello!"

You exclaimed all too cheerfully. He picked up on your hyper energy and cringed. He looked totally untethered with you, it was like he didn't even want to be here. You couldn't tell if it was from how cocky he was or if it was just he just instantly didn't like you. Whatever it was it was annoying you. How could he just not like you?