Crosshairs x Cybertronian!Reader

"I don't like video games.." "Oh come on it's a warfare game you'll like it."
"It's a human warfare game y/n."
"That doesn't mean anything."

From this morning you have been trying to get crosshairs to play video games with you. He's resisted everytime. He was supposed to give you a lesson on how to defuse a bomb today, it sounded fun but you'd rather have some alone time with your mentor.

"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No y/n."
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"
"FOR THE LOVE OF PRIMUS FINE!"
"Yay"

Now smiling because you've gotten what you wanted, you put the small disc in the primitive human version of a game box on Cybertron. The call of duty black ops loading screen came up and you smiled. The game selection screen loaded up next.
"So what are we doing exactly in this game?"
"Well the regular game is warfare but the game I'm want to play with you is zombies."
"Eh why?"
"Because it will make our challenge of winner gets to make the loser do whatever they want easier."
"Ok 1 show me how to play 2 you're on! And 3 that sounds like something bumblebee would do with his human..."
"Alright may the best bot win."
You blushed as you and crosshairs competitively shook servoes beginning the competition. 10 minutes into the game and you two were on round 6, he had way more kills then you...this was scary. When the game ended do to you both dying the scores came up. Round 26 Y/N - 590 Kills Crosshairs 591 Kills.
You didn't believe it, he won by 1 kill. He smiled and turned to you. "I guess I was the best bot." He chuckled at your defeat. You rolled your optics.
"So now what do I have to do since you won."
"I want a blow j-"
"CROSSHAIRS! Way to be subtle!"
"But that's what I want."
"Okay then maybe we can do something before that so that we can ease up into that situation?"
"Yeah that may be better and less akward."
"So let's just do a little kissing for now.."
"On my spike?"
"No! On eachothers lips, then we'll get to that."

Crosshairs pulled you up and onto his lap while smashing his lips into yours. You responded to his rough kiss gracefully. While you were being soft and gentle crosshairs was being violent and rough. You couldn't blame him, it was normal for a cybertronian male to be so violent during the sweetest moments, and you knew that he could not control what was soft and what was hard. Your previous lover (Drift) had injured you several times during interface. On Cybertron you even heard about a mech(*cough* Optimus Prime *cough*) 'accidently' decapitating a femme during  interface. (Must have been one head spinning orgasm)

Crosshairs started to get rougher with you as he grabbed and tugged on your defenseless armor while still kissing you. You tried to become dominant in the situation but he only made you more submissive than before. He placed a sharp spank on your aft causing you to let out a frustrated moan. He moved his lips from your mouth only to roughly bite you on your neckcabling. All of it was so violent, you didn't know how humans and cybertronians had sex without one killing the other.

"Cross-" you tried to moan his name but he only moved his lips back to yours. "Cross" you huffed moving away from his lips. "I'm ready to move on to the next thing we had planned now."
"So am I" his voice became deeper and more into a growling like tone. Another one of the common things to happen to a cybertronian mech through intercorse or getting warmed up for intercorse. You got off of his lap and got on your knees infront of him. He eagerly removed his interface panel and interface armor revealing a large erected and throbbing spike.

You removed your panel and armor and put them to the side. You wrapped one of your servoes around his spike and put the other on the round lips of your port, slowly rubbing the flap back and forth. You took a small amount of his spike into your mouth, rubbing your Glossa against the tip. You bobbed your head up and down at a slow but comfortable pace with the both of you. His spike was a little too large to deep throat so you just decided to not even try.

He gave you a little feed back when you picked up your pace at stroking the base of his spike while still sucking. Your servo on your port moved back and forth a little faster causing your breath to hitch enjoying the sweet sensation of pleasuring yourself. Crosshairs became aware of what you were doing and smirked. He pulled his spike out of your mouth and pulled you onto his lap. To your surprise he actually wanted to have sex with you.

He looked into your optics for permission to put is spike into you and when you nodded he proceeded to insert his shaft into your already wet port. You blushed deeply when he groaned in satisfaction when he was all the way in. He started out as expected in vigorous and rough thrust causing you to moan constantly from the pleasure but cry out from the pain. You knew certainly you were going to get injured in this, it would be a miracle if you didn't.

You looked down and saw his rough pounds left the cybertronian equivalent to human bruises on the lips of your port. After an hour of the same violent act crosshairs overloaded into your port causing it to overflow out and run down your legs. You weren't injured but you were badly "bruised" almost everywhere and considering the large bite mark that's on your neckcabling, this will certainly be one weird trip to the new medic. "Thank you" "Thank you for what?" You were confused. "For getting me into video games y/n."