Bayverse! Smokescreen X Human! Female Reader

Warnings: Smokescreen has kind of a choking kink. The reader is having a very bad snow day where she lives. Video chat sex, kind of short, mentions of sex, angsty, deep, matured smokescreen, Masturbation and the death of innocents.

I literally had no time to edit this so be warned.

"Come on, I'm sure you'll do just fine. You need to stop stressing yourself."

Smokescreen's pep talk made you feel just a little bit better about the orientation for new contributors tomorrow. The way his optics gave you a loving look from the screen of your laptop made you question why you're ever worrying about the orientation.

This orientation was going to be an informative assembly to instruct on the goodness of N.E.S.T and their very 'foreign' soldiers, the Autobots of course.

"I'm stressing about this because this needs to go well. If it doesn't that risks more people being afraid of you guys."

You could see the pupils in Smokescreen's optics rotate indicating he was rolling his optics. From your side of the web cam you could see he was sitting down in a chair that was most likely a station on the modified hover ship the N.E.S.T exclusively released to the Autobots. Each division of the faction received their own ship which also included Smokescreen's division, bomb techs. He was Second in Command in that division and Wheeljack was the team leader.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I really don't care what other flesh bags think about me. Does some like Optimus care? Of course. However, for me I wouldn't take a second glance if all of them just dropped dead now. Excluding you of course."

He said the last part with a wink.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment."

You gave Smokescreen an eye roll and took out your note cards to review for the speech you and other humans that worked along side them had to make.

You noticed Smokescreen get up from the corner of your eye and talk to WheelJack. He noticed you eavesdropping and began speaking a foreign form of Cybertronian. You were pretty sure they had found what their mission had consisted of, which was locate the nearest con base that resided in Asia and detonate it. That's about all that Smokescreen had told you about the mission the previous morning after having intercourse the night before.

When he was finished talking to Wheeljack he returned to his datapad.

"I will be right back...just don't stress too much over your stupid speech okay?"

You smiled and nodded before closing your laptop when he left. Initially you were going to study your speech but now you felt slight rebellious and turned on Netflix and went to the anime section and put on the show Brigadoon. Surely Smokescreen didn't care if you practiced your speech so at the moment why should you? It was only a five minute speech it wasn't that serious. Plus you were going to be the tenth one to talk anyway so there was plenty of time to study.

Smokescreen left his datapad on his desk and headed for Wheeljack's station where the detonation sequence would be happening. He seen Jetfire already in the room with the mech he sat down beside Wheeljack at the metal table.

"I'm pretty sure the Decepticocks know we're here. They have thirty-two hostages on the inside with them, what's the decision?"

The rookie soldier looked at both Wheeljack and Smokescreen for an answer.

"Just detonate it."

Wheeljack raised and optic ridge and averted his glance to Smokescreen.

"Don't you have one of those at home?"