Bayverse!Soundwave X Human! Female! Reader

Warnings: Slight implied Lazerbeak and reader, a non patient soundwave, this is consenual, bit of a blow job kink that soundwave has. Will be mostly lemon, and kinda short by my standards.

Summary: Ever since your father bought you that new sports car for your birthday things have gone haywire. Now that you know his identity you're forced to wear some kind of foreign metal watch and help the 'Decepticons' in any way you can.
F/C=favorite color
H/l=hair length

"Quit complaining. You would be really ravishing if you didn't complain ad much as Starscream.."

You gave the metal bird a disgusted look before rolling your eyes at him.

"Have you forgotten what to do already?"

"No Lazerbeak...I remember."

Lazerbeak smirked. He had creepily told you previously that he loved the way you said his name. Many of the times he would force you to say it more than once. Alright this was the plan, find Sam Witwicky at the town carnival and say hello. Start up a conversation that will lead to him wanting to talk to you later on down the line in case the decepticons needed that kind of leverage.

Adjusting your skirt and your button up shirt before walking out the door, you sighed and hoped you would'nt get injured this time.

"Nice outfit."

You had already cursed the metal bird out for making you dress up like a school girl to go undercover. It was either wear this revealing outfit to the extent where the skirt covered almost nothing or do something with him you'd regret later on in life. You were still in highschool so the outfit seemed believable. Closing the door behind you, your expression only worsened when you saw Soundwave parked outside.

You pulled the door for him to open it and he didn't. You waited.
"Please."

And like magic, it opens. 'Soundwave is such an ass' you thought to yourself. He drove to the carnival and let you out. He then informed you to call him if anything happened but you were sure everything was going to be fine. You spotted Sam at a 'win a bunny' booth without his girlfriend Carly. You assumed she had to be getting him ice cream or something and you made your move and 'accidentally' bumped into him.

"Oh sorry!" You were a seriously good actor with a tiny bomb on your wrist and all.

"Its fine. I'm Sam." He said reaching out his hand, you shook it and falsely smiled.

Two hours.

All he was talking about was his car. He would not shut up about it. You were starting to realize how much you missed Lazerbeak and Soundwave. You sorta considered Soundwave your lover ever since you had your first time with him when he used the mass displacement thingy, but you didn't know what you considered Lazerbeak. You two haven't done anything 'odd' together so you didn't know why you two even have 'feelings' for each other.

Snapped from your thoughts was Sam telling you that he had to leave and get home to his girlfriend. 'Oh so she wasn't here with him.' You both said your good nights and Sam promised he'd try to talk to you again. Satisfied with your accomplished mission. You called Soundwave so he could pick you up and take you home. When the shiny sports car pulled up you smiled.

"Successful?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." He purred and opened the door for you to get in.
You laid down in his seats and sighed.
"What am I to you? What am I to lazerbeak?"

"You are ours."

"That doesn't make anything clearer for me."

"Its not supposed to."