Universe! Swindle X Cybertronian! Femme Reader

Warnings: this will actually be consensual, oral sex, the reader is a prostitute, rough make up sex, murder, this will take place at a brothel, the reader is swindles girlfriend, swindle is being a smol sweet brown marshmallow in the morning, and kind of fluffy and kinky.

There will be several sex scenes.

Your optics onlined, luminescent in the dimly lit room. It was as cold as it usually was in the large living space that you shared with your mechfriend. He had invited you to move with him three months into your relationship, the first thing you noticed about his living space was how large it was. It scared you at first because when he told you about his profession it just didn't make sense. He owned several brothels, it was enough to own a nice place but not a place as large as this one.

You always wondered on whether or not if he did anything shady besides what he already does.

You sat up and looked over to see him. He appeared to have just gotten out of a shower, he had less armor than he usually wore and had a mesh towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed you looking at him and smiled.

"Morning."

He leaned in with a chuckle and gave you several quick kisses. You returned them and playfully tugged at the mesh towel around his waist.

"Keep doing that you're going to make us late.."

"Hm well aren't you the boss? We can be late just this one time."

You teasingly tugged on his towel once again. Before he could remove it you chimed;"Oops I need to take a shower too."

You grinned knowing that your were obviously teasing him. He pouted with an annoyed expression and slapped your aft as you headed into the cleaning station that he had in his master berth room. As you were showering you couldn't help but giggle at how easy you could get him riled up like that. You thought more on your relationship as you were confused to how a relationship like this could even happen and be healthy? He owned brothels and you happened to work as a escort at one of them, you even did porn with some of your clients. This wasn't a relationship that was supposed to happen.

A person like him could never see himself with someone who did the work that you did. Even if he owned the business that means he's still way too classy for your league, yet love happened anyway. Some times the relationship just seemed fictional to you, but it wasn't it was completely real. You finished your shower and dried off before putting on slim armor that obviously showed what kind of work you partook in.

You headed down stairs to find him with most of his full armor on. The only thing that was missing was his codpiece.

"Well?"

"Well, we could miss a few minutes."

"That is what I love to hear."

He pulled you into a tight embrace and began a trail of rough bites around your neck cabling. He lifted you up and positioned you into which you were bent over on the mesh couch. It was fairly easy for him to maneuver you with his height and weight advantages. Swindle was shorter than most mechs that you've seen but he wasn't the shortest mech you've ever seen. What he didn't have in height he made up for it with his bulkyness of muscled protoform. He also made up for his lack of height height in several other ways too..

He slipped off your codpiece and inserted himself into your port. He groaned in satisfaction from the quick entrance due to your own self lubricant. His spike was hard and sensitive from how long you made him wait for you to take a shower. His thrusts were quick and methodical. He gradually picked up pace until he quickly overloaded into you with a grunt.