Mtmte! Redalert x Human! Reader x Mtmte! Whirl

I had time to write this so here it is..

CONTAINS TRIGGERING

Warnings- Verbal abuse, sexualization of dysphoric behavior such as hearing voices or seeing things, very sexist jokes,whirl being....whirl, and redalert being weird, minorly attempted suicide and depression by whirl. Red alert also has an adorable spike piercing.

Notes: this is consensual, eh kinda and as long as I keep getting breaks like this I will be updating. This also may be a little long.

Biting your lip you sat outside rungs office waiting for Whirl to come out while watching Redalert give the wall an angry look. Two months ago Rodimus had become an idealist of having human and cybertronians build relationships with eachother so now of course you're stuck here. Originally you were the social worker of your squadron for two weeks so with that non existent expertise you were picked to 'watch' after two of the ships patinets. You had to do things such as live with, them console them if they get angry and be 'friends' with them.

Of course that wasn't happening because one of them hated your very guts while the other...you didn't really now how he felt. When ever you asked him how you were performing he just stared at you, raised an optic ridge and smiled. You actually thought Red alert kinda liked you. At least he seemed to like you, he didn't call you a "fucking whore" every time he saw you so you assumed that was his friendship. Displacing you from your thoughts you seen a very agitated whirl walk out of rungs office, speak of the devil.

"Fucking whore." You hated it when they used human vulgar.

"Nice to see you too." You said with a fake smile.

Red alert then got up because it was his turn to have his session with the mech, leaving you and Whirl alone.

"If everyone on this ship were dead, I wouldnt have to go to rung for therapy. If only red alert would just finally snap and shoot up the fucking ship already."

"You know I have to write that down? And don't encourage red alert to be the cybertronian equivalent of a school shooter..."

"While your writing down don't forget to draw a picture of my spike, fucking whore."

Why did he call you that? Honestly it was really annoying, and degrading. 'It's probably for sexual thrill.' You concluded mentally. It made sense Whirl was a mech who once told you-no screamed at you at 7 in the morning that he had got a hard on from punching someone in the face. Hoping that red alert would out in the next minute was obviously too much to hope because he didn't. You didn't want to be alone with Whirl any more as he commented on your clothes, hair, eyes just everything.

Noticing that you were ignoring him, he lifted you up with his equivalent of a servo and threatened to slice you to shreds if you continued ignoring him. After he put you down you glared at him. Normally he liked to torment you in mass displacement so you assumed today he was just too lazy to turn it on. Red alert rarely ever used his mass displacement unless it was to flirt with you or scream at you for asking him too many questions.

"Hey y/n?!"

"Whirl I am right next to you, you don't have to yell! And what?"

"What's the useless skin around vagina?"

You didn't respond but you contemplated how he knew what a vagina was.

"A woman!"

You gave him 'shut up' face and ignore him as he continued to laugh and buck out his cockpit like he had made the worlds funniest joke.
You ended up wrtiting what he said on your clip board in order to show rung what he said. You also wrote how he picked you up and threatened you to stop ignoring his 'ranting' and then put you down a few minutes ago.