MTMTE Cyclonus x Decepticon Cybertronian!Femme Reader

Warnings: Extreme Violation of Astrotrain's backseat. Noticeable age gap (Because Cy is like really old *-*)  Minor spanking, complete violation of skywarp's ego, and character deaths.
Slightly long..and dark

Sire = Father
Containment = jail
(^ just so you know if you didn't)

This was exactly the fourth time this orbital month that the Autobots acquired the locations Megatron's "secret" hideouts. It was like he wanted them to find you and the rest of the ranks. Someone even made a rumor that Megatron was trying to thin down the ranks of the weak links. With this statement obviously being true you decided to walk after the people you knew were going to survive this ordeal. And to your surprise they actually acknowledged you.

You then were directed out of the base with the Decepticon High Council and the new second in command Cyclonus. Lets not forget that a few seekers tagged along. Few knew during evacuations that if you followed the second in command you were surely going to live. 10 minutes of awkward silence and no one was talking, not even the seekers, they were just drooling over you. You decided enough was enough and you built up the courage and started a conversation, however you got a response that repulsed you.

"So - uh anyone knew this was coming..."
Cyclonus turned and gave you a dirty look and a certain purple seeker from behind you decided this was the time to swoon you

"Hey femme, is your sire in containment?"

You turned and glared at him, "No."

"Well if i was your sire I'd be in containment." He and the rest of the seekers laughed.

"Well at least I know why your sire is in containment then", you replied with a sarcastic smile and wink. The laughing halted and then started again, excluding him of course.
Even Cyclonus gave a small smile at your retaliation.

Finally Astrotrain arrived to transport all of you. High council got in the front, the seekers got in the middle and you and cyclonus got in the back which consisted of four seats and a very large table. You and Cyclonus sat together, away from the window because he told you that stray bullets can and will break the windows.  You nervously settled in your seat wondering where and if you were going to make it to your destination. Megatron doesn't really care about the second in command or high council so for all you know you could all die.

"Are you alright?"

"Huh?-yeah.." you sighed after being interrupted from your troubling thoughts and secured the second seat belt out of fear.

"I know how tough war can be for femmes."

'He did not just say that.' You tried to wrap your helm around what he was saying but the conversation only got more sexist by the minute.

"Femmes are weak and shouldn't be in war, they should be at their living space tending to the sparklings."

'Now he's crossed the line' instead of you keeping the conversation with him going by arguing your defense you insulted him to show him you were not all too fond with what he was saying.

"Huh-what? Come again Second in Command that has no command?"

He twitched immediately after.

"I.have.command."

"Struck a nerve?, well you struck mine. Its only fair..."

For the next three earth hours everything was quiet and tense. Cyclonus looked physically angry for what you had said and you were surprised he didn't strike you across the face plate after. Even if he was angry you didn't care. Just because he was sired (created/fathered) in a more sexist and less free cybertron doesn't mean he had to boast what he was taught in age long forgotten to people he knows will be offended by it. To rant more you noticed cyclonus always acted like some sort of god all the time, he may have looked like a god but he sure wasn't one.

At that moment you were so bored you began to analyze his physical features. You definitely liked what you saw. He was extremely attractive for his age. He had broad shoulder plates, a strong jawline, strong physique and on top of that he had a slight 'I know I'm sexy attitude'. Little did you know he was eyeing you too. Suddenly all your worst fears became reality. Something large and sharp hit astrotrain and he shifted at a incapacitated stance.

What ever had hit him shook all of his compartments. High council demanded for astrotrain to keep going but he didn't respond. They werent even sure if astrotrain had survived the hit after time went on. Cyclonus commed megatron about the situtaion and received the response, "I will be at your location when I have time."

"Huh someone's pissy." You smiled trying make light of the situation.

"Not just him", Cyclonus spat and then rolled his optics at you.

"So are we going to offline?" It was a serious question that received a serious response. "I don't know."

"Oh." Was all you said. Still a little shaken up from what just happened you moved a little closer to Cyclonus. He glared at you but allowed mostly because he was perturbed too. You put your servoes on his chassis and smiled. After he finally realised what you were doing he got up and locked the compartment door after you gave him a 'If we are going to die we might as well have fun' look. Situations where mechsand femmes who barely knew eachother and interfaced were common so i t wasn't like you were doing anything wrong.

After locking the door he stood there with his hands on his well formed hips. "You're pathetic."

"Well you're going along with it aren't you?"

"All femmes your age want to do is interface."

"Then let's."

"You don't know me, the things I've done to get where I am."

"Everyone has a few dead sparklings in their closet, now the fact that your a mystery makes me interested.

"You are insane." With that he walked over to you and picked up your smaller frame and bit down on your neck cabling.
Pleased with moan he got from you he unlatched his codpiece as he slowly teased yours before removing it.
You decided to tease him by brushing digit against his spike, he groaned and slammed you down on to the table below. You chuckled when he got on top of you and growled at you. 'Mechs are so dramatic' you thought.

Before entering you he teased your port and pumped in his digits to make sure this wouldnt unpleasant for you. While he was doing that you reached your servo down and squeezed his spike. You grazed your small digits against it and stroked it gently, it was large but not enough to be impossible to handle. He removed your servo and then turned your frame over so your were on your servoes and knee plates.

You moaned squirmed when he entered you. He started to thrust after letting you have a few minutes to adjust and find an angle that feels good, you decided the best angle was to raise your aft a little bit. His thrusts were slow and agonizing.  He was obviously teasing again.

"S-Stop teasing!" He chuckled at your plea. "Say please." 

"...Please" after that he placed a sharp spank on your aft that made you arch your back. Shortly after that he quickened his pace to something that pleased both him and you. For about an earth hour you were in the same position moaning and squirming. Midway he complained that you werent doing anything but laying there so you decided to roll your hips against his and that very much pleased him. You overloaded with soft whimper and not long after he overloaded too. His overload was messy and excessive.

You growled in annoyance at him when copious amounts of his fluids began to leak from your port. He handed you a cleansing towel he found in the cabinets below to seat to clean HIS mess. You continued to roll your optics and clean the fluid from off the table and whatever continued to leak out of you. Then came a knock on the door. After quickly making the room look like nothing physical happened you and him both unlocked the door and Megatron was unfortunatley there and he was covered in no more like coated in cybertronian blood.

"Cyclonus we are going, Now." And then Megatron turned to you and smiled and said "Thank you for being an accomplice to the assaination of the decepticon high council and murder of astrotrain. You jaw hung open as you, Cyclonus and Megatron fled Astrotrain.