Dreadwing X Reader

Requested By @knight_of_spirits

"Technically you're a virgin too Dready", "I know, I just happen to forget". You and Dreadwing were having a very personal conversation about you personal lives. "So uh on cybertron did you have a girlfriend?", you asked him innocently. "No not really".

To be honest asking him about his personal life was making him cranky. You asked him his age and he said bluntly 'Who cares'. To pass time he suggested in playing a board game but you didn't want to.

"..." The room was silent for a while. His processors slowly began to cluster with thoughts of you bent over a table and begging, for him.
His interface panel slowly began to heat and his spike hardened against his wires. You noticed at how he looked so uncomfortable. "Dready are you okay?". His fans started to kick at the sound of your voice, his ventalation systems were becoming noisy. "...Yes". You didn't believe that. "Do you need to see knockout"? "...No".

You got up and put you hand on his cold chasis. "Are you sure?". He nodded his helm yet still looked uneasy. You then noticed that there was a bulge coming from underneath his panel. Your eyes widened in shock but you didn't say anything to him and pretended like you didn't see it. But that failed because he knew you saw it and he pinned you against a wall. "Y/N I want you in so many ways. I want you smiling. I want you happy. I want you begging...", this was all new to you. You never thought he actually had feelings for you. "D-Dreadwing", "Shhh" he shushed you putting a digit over your mouth.

Next thing you knew you two were furiously kissing each other. He slipped his glossa inside your mouth and swirled it around. You were still pinned against the wall so he had the advantage of dominance. He lifted you up and gently put you down on his berth and remained his dominance over you. The kisses he gave you began to reach you neck and then to your collar bone. You sneezed innocently and he chuckled. He slid his interface panel off and let you play with his spike while he continued to nibble on your neck. It was completely alien to you, it was even armoured and was curved. To top it off it was way to big to handle.

He slid his servo down your pants and pulled it back up and undid the button and removed them. Your underwear was stained with lubricant and he took them off. He broke the kiss and smiled at you "I bet you never took me as the fleshy type?". You smiled at him, even in the most intimate times he had jokes. "Uh- I don't know what you are in to, I don't even know what I'm in to". You were both virgins and completely clueless "Should I just do whatever feels good?", you nodded in reply.

He moves his glossa down your hips and stopped by the opening in between your legs. Your pussy (I hate that word lol) tightened when he started to lick it. He kissed your clit and inserted a clawed digit. You threw your head back in pleasure. He entered another one and scissored them trying to stretch you. He pulled his digits out causing you to groan. Now it was time for you to pleasure him, you saw his size and realized that if he wasn't in bipedal holoform right now it would be gigantic. Slowly you took some of it into your mouth. It had a sweet-ish taste to it. You continued to suck on it. Looking up at him his helm was thrown back and he was moaning. You deep throated but only mangled to get half of it in your mouth. He turned you over figuring that it was time to really get into action. He was scared of hurting you and himself so he took it slow. His thrust weren't deep just yet, he wanted to let you build up up to the climax.

After a while the pain subsided for the both of you. His pace slowly got quicker as his need for release thrived. The mewling noises you were making for him only turned him on more. Then sudenly you both climaxed. His overload felt cold on your moist warm insides. You were both satisfied. He wrapped his arms around your waist, Dreadwing chuckled "He shoots he scores".

I was going to do grimlock next but this was highly requested....