MTMTE Chromedome x Femme Reader

Warnings: pain, death of a friend, sadness, abuse, implied rung x reader, implied rape, spanking, may be a little short and rough kinda consensual sex.

Summary: This will be a darker turn on chromedomes grieving from the death of rewind.

It had been a few months since Rewind had been gone...It was for his own good, to save him but was it really necessary? You shook your helm, it was. Overlord would have tortured him if Chromedome hadn't blew up the escape pod. 'It was for his own good.' That's all you could think about while you worked at your desk. Then your thoughts shifted to a certain mech. Chromedome had been hit the hardest by rewinds death. He had been rewinds conjunx endura. You were merely the minibots best friend. He was more entitled to grieve than you were.

Chromedome had cried himself in to recharge the night rewind died. You started to recharge over in his hab suite to help him get over his loss. The depression wasn't even the worse part. He was a completely different person after rewinds death. When rewind was alive chromedome was a quiet academic who always wanted to learn new things. Now he no longer seen you as an person but an object. To your dismay you couldn't blame him, after a loss like that? He could basically have killed himself already. Whether it was you feeling docile or grieving over your best friend, you still stayed by his side.

A few months after rewind died was when chromedome started feeling better. By better meaning he looked down upon everyone else to make himself feel better. He even started abusing you....one night you accidentally said rewinds name and he punched you in the faceplate. He was turning out a lot like whirl. And no one could control it. Rung never got a chance to speak with him because chromedome would always avoid him. In turn for him avoiding him he went home and took out his problems on you. It was like a broken record being beaten, unwillingly interfaced and then watching him cry for the rest of the night.

What would rewind do if he ever saw chromedome like this? Probably talk some sense into him. But rewind wasn't here anymore, so you were left at the mercy of his broken sparked conjunx endura.

Your shift of scanning datapads ended in a few hours but you knew chromedome would demand you back to the room before then. Waiting for him to privately comm you to have you meet him back at your hab suite was already suspenseful, he could either be in a content or down right furious mood and none of those were good for you.

All suspense ended when you finally got the comm.

"Y/n."

"Yes, I will be there in a few moments."

"I don't want you here in a few moments...I want you here now. Obey or suffer consequences."

Before you could even say anything else he cut the comm. Not wanting to make him angry as he was already impatient you hurried up and put everything on your desk away. The agenda to hurry and meet chromedome was altered when Rung walked into your office.

He gave you a soft smile.
"Am I keeping you from anything?"

"Yes."

"Him?"

You didn't answer and only gestured for him to sit down.

"So what brings you here rung"

"I just wanted to know how you both are doing exactly."

"We're fine." You lied.

"If he's hitting you please tell me, nothing you say in this room will ever leave. You should not be treated the way he treats you...Especially where there are people that can treat you better."

You were quiet after he said that last part and then you smiled.

"Thank you rung...but we are fine."