🎯 Welcome

Welcome to your's truly's third book, Tsurune: Archery Thoughts. Tsurune is the sound of a bowstring after the release of an arrow. It did pique my interest until I decided to make yet another oneshots book but this time, with the characters of Kazemai High School Kyudo Club.

Archery Thoughts, to make it short, is the third book I've ever put out in wattpad. I have two other books, Diabolik Thoughts and Free! Eternal Thoughts. They are all double drabble one shots of the anime's characters x the reader. You. Now, Archery Thoughts will be very much like it. Entirely made of short, lovely oneshots that I hope would melt your hearts.

I'll say this time and time again, read any of the chapters at night or anywhere peacefully quiet. You'll feel the feels better that way. Reading something in a rush, reading something when you're completely bored, what's the point of reading there? You won't absorb anything, you just read, you don't understand. (i'm genuinely not forcing you to read it my way. But this really works)

Request are forever open, if that's possible, so you can all openly suggest anything you want me to work on depending on how you like it to be. It will be an honor for me to be able to work with one of you or to work for one of you. I'm open for discussions may it be your creative ideas even your negative remarks.

For those of you looking for a playlist, all I can say is it's up to you. Feel free to listen to whichever song you want while reading any of the chapters, slow songs preferably. The anime's official soundtracks can be used as well. But really, it's up to you.

To end this introduction, I would like to once again plug my books, Diabolik and Free! Eternal Thoughts. It would mean the world to me if you check it out, much more if you give it a try so make sure you add it to your library, vote and comment, over and over, repeat. Again, Diabolik Thoughts, "he will own you, all for himself"

Free! Eternal Thoughts, "he'll be freer than he ever was, with you

Free! Eternal Thoughts, "he'll be freer than he ever was, with you."

And my third book, Haikyuu!: Striking Thoughts, for those of you haikyuu stans out there

I'll be your author all through out this book, yarxxz,

and it's time to capture your hearts.