42

Luke's pov

Skyler's been gone all day everyday for the past week. Today would be the day of that party we were going to along with Michael.

"Princess!" Skyler ran downstairs in leggings that were see through at some spots, striped long sleeved crop top, black sneakers, and her hair down straightened.

"I'm ready!" She smiled.

The three of us went outside and got in the car.

"Why are you so excited?" Michael asked from the back.

"It's a secret!" She smiled.

Once we got the place there was music blaring and loads of people everywhere. She got out of the car and someone ran over, I got out to see it was Lee.

"The girls won't stop asking where you are." He said annoyed.

She turned around and looked at me so I went over to her. She grabbed my hand so the three of us followed Lee inside. Once we got in two girls ran over and almost tackled Skyler to the ground, hugging her.

"Mom wants to meet your boyfriend!" The one with literal platinum blonde hair smiled, they both did actually.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Lee turned around and looked at her like she was stupid.

"You proposed?" He asked looked at me causing me to nod.

The two girls plus Lee dragged the three of us upstairs to a room. We went in to see a few people who looked similar to Lee.

"Yo! Why the fuck are half of 5SOS here?" A girl asked, she looked like Lee, like really looked like Lee.

"Because my best friend is engaged to one of them." Lee said like she was stupid.

Turns out the girl is Lee's little sister, the two girls are his other little sisters, he has a big brother and I met his mom who loves Skyler. We were up there for a good half an hour just talking.

Skyler turned around and jumped up so I caught her quickly. She smiled and nuzzled her face in my neck while slightly scooting up.

"You's gonna watch me." She said nodding while taking her face out of my neck.

"Watch you do what?" I asked.

"Dance." She kissed me and got down. The two girls that almost tackled Skyler to the ground grabbed her hands and ran downstairs.

"Lexie! Libby!" Lee yelled annoyed running after them.

Lee's mom came over to Michael and I and looked at me.

"I'm Carmen by the way." She smiled as we went downstairs.

"I'm Luke, that's Michael." I said pointing to Michael who was looking around.

"I've heard a lot about you." We went over to the four as Lee looked even more annoyed.

"There's so many people here." Michael mumbled so we started talking about the place, looking around.

All of a sudden it got quiet so we looked in front of us to see Skyler, Libby, and Lexie in the middle looking like pretzels, more Skyler but still.

(1:50)

Once the music started they started dancing, they were really good. When they were done I looked at Michael who looked very shocked.

"Hello!" Skyler yelled making me jump.

"You did really good, Princess." I said while grabbing her face.

"You think?"

"I know." She smiled and hugged me. She's happy, we're doing great, this is what we want. We're thriving.

"Will you hold me?" I picked her up and rested her on my hip, she wrapped her arms around my neck and squished her face against mine.

"Um, can we go home and go swimming?" She asked quietly.

"You gotta say bye first."

She looked around and pointed, I looked to see she was pointing at Lee.

"Lee!" He came over and looked at her.

"Go home, have fun." He said right away.

"See ya?" He nodded so we left with Michael.

After we dropped Michael we went home. Once we got home, Skyler went into the house first taking her rings, necklace, and clothes of in the kitchen.

"Baby!"

"I go outside!" She tip toe ran over to the back door and opened it leaving Petunia out. I went out and watched her get in the pool.

"Ukey, get in pease!" I looked around and quickly got undressed, getting in. Once I was in Skyler basically attacked me by jumping on me so I was holding her.

"Oh my Ukey." She said in her very adorable 'little' voice.

"I'm happy you're my Ukey." She said looking at me.

"I'm happy you're my Princess." She smiled and slightly brushed her nose against mine. After about five minutes we, correction I decided to go to bed since she was falling asleep on my shoulder. After I got her changed and laid her down she started making grabby hands.

"Hold on." She huffed, I got changed quickly then got in beside her causing her to quickly grab me pulling herself into me.

"My Ukey." She murmured.

"All yous, Little One." She smiled and nuzzled her face into me, falling asleep.

- - -