40

Luke's pov

Tomorrow's the day. My family was here and they were going to stay here for about a week. It was around 8 at night when the door opened.

"Ukey! Ukey! Ukey!" Skyler yelled excitedly, running in causing everyone to look at her. My family and I were in the kitchen catching up and that.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!" She smiled while grabbing my shoulders so I grabbed her waist.

"What?" She was all sweaty, she looked like she had a good time.

"I danced! I found a place!" She beamed.

"Did you have fun?" She nodded. She went on and on about it, I let her, if I didn't she would get sad and we don't like her sad, plus I wanted to know all about it. Turns out the place belongs to Lee's family, they all dance except for Lee, he doesn't really like it.

"I'm so happy!" She screamed into me while stomping her feet.

"Good. Go get a shower, you stink." She rolled her eyes and let go of me. She quickly grabbed my waist and looked at me so I kissed her causing her to slightly squeal. She let go of me once again and sprinted upstairs.

"Piggy! I missed you! You's so cute! Look at you! I love you!" She yelled from our bedroom, she's really really happy. This is good.

"Who was that?" Dad asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Skyler." I said looking at him.

"Little Skyler?" I nodded. I forgot he doesn't know.

"Yous are together?"

"He's asking her to marry him tomorrow!" Mom exclaimed causing my eyes to widen.

"Mom!"

"I'm sorry! I'm excited!" She smiled and went back to cooking, she insisted on cooking so I'm not going to turn it down.

"Luke, you've known Skyler since she was six! There's an 11 year age difference! What about Riley and Percilla?" Dad asked as I sat at the bar.

"Riley was cheating on me for a while so we got divorced and Percilla was an exact copy of Riley." I shrugged.

"That's not good." Mom said.

"Skyler's 16." Ben said.

"I know!" I know all of this. I don't care. I'm happy, especially with Skyler.

There was a thud upstairs and crying so I ran upstairs and into the bathroom to see Skyler sitting on the edge of the tub crying and holding her arm.

"What happened?" I asked as I picked her up.

"It dropped on my arm!" She cried while pointing to the shower head.

I felt her hair to feel shampoo in it. Once she calmed down she stayed there in my arms.

"Do you want me to do the rest?" She nodded.

I set her back in the tub and did the rest as she sat there hugging her legs since I was sitting on the edge of the tub. When I was done I dried her off and did everything else, I carried her to the bedroom and set her down on the bed so I could get her clothes.

"Do you want to come downstairs and eat or go to bed?" I asked after getting her clothes.

"Bed you." Now she's 'little'.

"My family's here." She pouted and looked down as she crossed her legs.

"I stay here and go bed." She said when I was done getting her dressed.

"Are you sure?" She nodded.

"I'll be back in about an hour or so, okay?" She nodded and crawled over to her side. I covered her up and kissed her head.

"I love you." She said quickly.

"I love you." She smiled and snuggled into the blankets.

I have to be sooner than an hour. I ran downstairs to see my family eating.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Mom asked quickly with her eyes slightly wide, she really liked Skyler, unlike the other three.

"The shower head fell on her arm." I said as I sat back down on the bar stool.

"Get a new one! Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's sleeping, hopefully."

"Good." I glanced at my dad and brothers to see them not looking amused.

I ate quickly, when I was done I got up and fed Petunia. Jack came downstairs with his eyebrows furrowed.

"There's something making noise upstairs." Skyler.

"Go up to her, I'll get Petunia." Mom said.

"Go!" She said when I didn't move.

I went upstairs to the bedroom to hear Skyler crying.

"Princess." I said when I went in.

"Ukey!" She sat up and opened her arms so I went over and grabbed her. I sat on the bed with her sitting on me, facing me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as she tried getting closer to me.

"W-we leaveded each other." That is not good at all. She was so happy when she got home and now she's not. This sucks.

"That's never gonna happen, you know that, I know that." I opened the drawer beside of where I sleep and grabbed a ring, I was going to give it to Skyler tomorrow along with the engagement ring, but I think now's better.

"I promise." I said as I showed her the ring.

She looked at it then looked at me

"What's this?" She questioned as she wiped her eyes.

"A promise ring." Her eyes widened.

"I always wanted one of those." She said causing me to smile.

"I know."

"It's pretty." She said as I put it on her finger. She slightly squealed and hugged me. Now she's happy again, that's what we want.

"Two more to go!" She smiled looking at me.

"Two more." She nodded and laid her head on me.

Let's hope she likes tomorrow's ring.

{an: if anybody's bored or something hmu...I'm always bored lol anywho have a good day!}