20

Luke's pov

I think I went a little too rough on Skyler last night, but she wants more. Right as we left the room I noticed you could see all the bruises, handprints, hickeys, etc, she had on her body. Most of them were covered by her clothes, but also a lot of them weren't.

"Princess?" She hummed.

"Do you know you can see all the bruises?" She nodded.

"I think they're cute. Do you want me to change?" She asked slightly stopping and looking down at herself.

"You want people to see them?" She nodded and started slowly backing up. I grabbed her shoulder and crouched down to her height.

"If you're comfortable with them that's the only thing that matters."

"Are you?"

"I just don't want people thinking I hurt you." She turned around and went back to the room so I followed her. I unlocked the door and she stomped in, she started mumbling to her self while looking for new clothes.

"Stupid people!" She slammed the bathroom door and hmphed.

"I'm not going!" She yelled. I could already see her sitting in there, with her arms and legs crossed, pouting.

"Why not?" I asked while leaning against the door frame.

"Because you beat me up! Someone's gonna put you in jail, no thank you. I'm staying here, go have fun, goodbye!" She sighed and there was a slap noise since the floor was tile. My phone buzzed a few times so I looked to see Skyler texted me.

Princess💕
I hope you know I'm not mad at you

Princess💕
People are stupid

Princess💕
I miss you and I'm hungry

Princess💕
*SIGHING*

It was dead silent in both rooms. I grabbed the bathroom door handle and opened the door to see Skyler laying on the floor on her phone. You would think she would lock the door, nope.

"C'mon, we're getting food." I said while going over to her.

"No! People'll be mean!" I picked her up and took her to the hall. I set her down and started walking.

"Yeah well they can get over it." She sighed as I grabbed her hand, dragging her along.

"Will you order for me?" I nodded.

We exited the hotel and walked down the sidewalk.

"I look like a white girl, I don't like it. I mean I look cute, but I just throw up 'basic white girl bitch'." Skyler explained as I looked for somewhere to eat.

"Exactly, you look cute."

"Fuck you, no! Fuck me please! I'm gonna say that to you instead,
I hope you actually do it." Now she was gonna start rambling about different things.

As she was rambling I found a place to eat and went in to see not a lot of people. I dragged Skyler somewhere to the back and sat down at a table that was in the corner. She was looking at something and mumbling to herself about it so I looked to see plants.

"If this bi-" she covered her mouth as a waitress came over.

"Honey, are you alright?" The waitress asked worriedly while looking at Skyler. You couldn't really see anything when she was sitting down.

"Huh?" She questioned with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Your wrists." Skyler and I both looked at her wrists to see they had bruises.

"Would you look at that. I'm perfectly fine, thank you." She smiled.

The whole time the waitress glared at me, after watching her talk to Skyler about the plants outside I noticed she was flirting with her. Skyler was to oblivious to know anyways. Eventually she left causing Skyler to look at me with wide eyes.

"I don't like her. She was being weird."

"How so?" I asked while slightly smirking/smiling.

"She had her boobs in my face! Were you not paying attention? She was doing that thing every girl does to you." She explained while pulling her shirt down.

"She was flirting with you." She made a face.

"I don't like it, I have a boyfriend who beats me up." She rolled her eyes at the end.

"I can do it again."

"You had to much fun last night and this morning." She pointed out.

"I didn't hear you complaining." I smirked, she rolled her eyes and started drawing patterns on the table with her finger. I took my phone out and sneaked, or so I thought, some pictures of her.

"You're not a very good sneaker." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat as the waitress came back over with our drinks.

"Could I talk to you for a second?" She asked facing Skyler.

"Sure?" Skyler asked, the girl grabbed her hand and dragged her to a door. While the waitress mostly talked, Skyler started getting mad, when they were done Skyler stomped back over.

"I don't think we'll be coming back, at all." She said as she crossed her arms. What'd that girl say?

After we ate we went down to the beach and sat on a rock. Skyler was still very much mad which I didn't like at all.

"She kept asking me if you beat me up. She kept asking me if I was single. She wouldn't stop! She told me I was hot! She almost gave me her number! She wanted to fuck!" She pulled up her legs and hugged them. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer so her head was leaning on me.

"I didn't like that." She said shaking her head.

"How about we go back to the hotel and cuddle?" I asked. She nodded her head vigorously.

"Nobody'll bother you." She got up and grabbed my arm, leaning on it.

We got back to our room and she took her shoes, shorts, shirt, socks, and bra off then laid on the bed pulling the covers over her.

"No clothes allowed! You must take your shorts and shirt off mister!" She said when I went over. I took them off and got in bed beside of her. She smiled and snuggled into me. I ran my fingers through her hair. She eventually fell asleep, peacefully.

- - -

okay but dancer by mali-koa is a masterpiece