19

Skyler's pov

I woke up feeling cold and something licking me. I looked down to see I was naked with loads of bruises, handprints, etc and Mr. Luke Hemmings eating me out. Of course. He stopped and looked up at me while smiling when I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning, Princess." I hummed and slightly pushed his head back down. I ran my fingers through his hair some more, but it soon turned into pulling. When he was done with me, he crawled up to me and kissed me then laid beside of me, facing me.

"How do you feel?" He asked while moving my hair.

"Achy, but a good achy." He smiled and pulled me into him making me slightly groan in pain.

"My back hurts." I complained while nuzzling my head into him.

"Do you remember why?" Last night was such a blur yet I remember everything.

I nodded remembering him slamming me into everything.

Luke and I were sitting on the couch playing a stupid little game I made up. We couldn't look at each other or touch each other, but we had minimal clothes on and sat right beside of each other. A good two minutes into the game his hand was already on my thigh trialing up to my panties. He trailed his finger up until he got to the hem of my panties, he stuck his hand down my panties and started rubbing me. I took his hand out after a bit and decided to straddle him.

"Luke?" He hummed while looking at me. I smiled and nuzzled my face in his neck so I started to suck and bite on it. While I did that his hands roamed down to the back of my panties, he grabbed the hem and pulled them. I pulled away and pecked his lips, he grabbed my throat and pulled my face back. We started making out so he got up while holding me, he started walking somewhere and sooner or later I was being slamming into a wall which made me gasp.

"Luke!" I hissed as he smirked.

"Stop it!" He ignored my protests and did it a few more times. The last one was the hardest and best because we were actually fucking now, instead of gasping or groaning I was moaning.

Luke picked me up and took me to the bathroom, he placed me on the counter and started the shower. He came back over and kissed me.

"I wanna go swimming, naked." I said looking at him.

He slightly chuckled and nodded.

"I'll find a place." The place we were staying at had a public pool, that's gross.

"What about Calum's house? He's going somewhere for a week, isn't he?" I asked slightly wrapping my arms around Luke's neck. That's what Luke told me.

"I'll think about that." I smiled and he picked me up taking me to the shower. He let me down once we got in so I leaned on him, hugging him.

"I love you." He said against my head then kissed my head.

"I love you." I smiled, I really do. I don't know what I'd do without him.

After a much needed long shower with Luke we got out, unfortunately. He wrapped a towel around me and set me back on the counter. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the bedroom. He came back in the bathroom with clothes for him and a pair of panties for me. He put his clothes on himself after drying himself off then turned to me, after he was done drying me off he scanned my whole body.

"I want more." I said while slightly touched the huge handprints and bruises on my hips.

"You'll get more." I put my panties on and went in the bedroom looking for clothes. I decide on ripped high waisted jean shorts and a 5SOS crop top, thanks to Ashton. He found it somewhere and got it then gave it to me since Percilla think's it's embarrassing to wear your dads bands merch.

"Bubby, will you dry my hair?" I asked as Luke came out.

"C'mer!" I went in the bathroom and sat back on the counter as he dried and brushed my hair. When he was done I straightened it, I sprayed perfume all over me and went out to Luke who was laying down and on his phone watching something.

"Whatcha looking at?" He showed me last night and this morning.

"Luke!" He looked up at me as I kneeled beside of him.

"Stop being creepy!" He pulled me on top of him causing me to wince.

"I'm sorry I love hearing your cute little moans and pleads and watching you." He smiled.

"They're not cute or little." I said sitting up.

"They are to me." He kissed my lips then my cheek.

"Would you like to go eat?" I nodded. He got up pulling me with, he looked at my outfit and shook his head.

"Like my shirt?" I asked while putting white converse on. Typical white girl, I'm sorry.

"Love it." He grabbed my hand and we left to a place to eat.

- - -

I kinda wanna finish a luke fic i started a year ago but I'm not really into writing about him or 5sos anymore :/ and I don't know how to end the story either