23

Luke's pov

If I hadn't gone to that club she was working at a month ago she probably would be at parties, getting drunk, and hooking up with guys her own age. Now she's my little 'innocent' girl who's wrapped around my finger and I'm wrapped around hers. She was oblivious when someone was flirting with her, but I knew they were. When someone's flirting with me it's a different story, she tries running away which breaks my heart, she thinks I want them when I don't. All I want is her.

Right now she was prancing around the house in one of my shirts, her panties, and knees high socks while giggling. It was adorable.

"Let's bake a cake!" She exclaimed jumping on me so she was straddling me. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her so they were on her hips.

"You want to?" She nodded.

I nodded and got up taking her to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter, but she grabbed me pulling me to her.

"Wh-What if you go out sometime?" She asked.

"Where do you want to go?" She shook her head.

"You go out, with the guys."

"I don't want to, without you." I said as I got closer to her.

She leaned her head on me, pulling me closer.

"We're bad for each other." She murmured. It was, yet it wasn't true

"Don't say that." Thinking about it is enough, but talking about it is worse.

"Think about it. We don't want to do anything without each other, we do everything together. We're literally inseparable. You don't even wanna hangout with your best friends." She explained while messing with my shirt.

"Do you want to spend less time together?" She shook her head as she scooted closer to me.

"Everyone's saying we should but I like being with you all the time."

"Who tells you?" I asked while slightly pulling away from her so I could see her. I have a feeling I know who.

"Michael, Calum, and Ashton. When they were over the other day they were telling me to basically break up with you because you're obsessed with me. They don't like me, they said I ruined your family, I'm to young. I wasn't suppose to tell you that." She let go of me and hung her head while playing with the hem of her shirt, a tear landed on her thigh, she wiped her eyes quickly so I grabbed her face to see tears welling up in her eyes. I pulled her into me so she started balling as a knock came from the door and it opened. I looked at the door to see the guys coming in.

"What happened?" Ashton asked.

I looked down at Skyler seeing her squirming so I loosened my grip a little. She jumped off the counter and made a beeline for the door, but I grabbed her before she could make it.

"Did yous tell her to leave?" I asked while looking at the guys.

"She ruined your family." Calum stated casually.

"She didn't ruin anything!"

"She's the same age as Percilla, your daughter! Where even is she?" Ashton exclaimed with hand motions.

Skyler started trying to kick me, so I would let her go but I stopped her.

"Stop!" She cried harder and hugged me so I picked her up. I looked at the three to see them watching, Calum and Ashton didn't look happy and Michael looked sad. He narrowed his eyes at Calum and Ashton and shook his head.

"Yous are making this even worse." He left with the two behind him. I can't believe they would do this.

Once the door closed I looked down at Skyler who was still crying and went upstairs. Who knew one person could mean so much? I laid on the bed and she quickly snuggled into me. She grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her head and literally screamed and cried into it.

"Princess, you gotta breath." She shook her head and cried more. I just want her to be happy, with me. She crawled up on me and nuzzled her face in my neck as she calmed down.

"Why am I not allowed to be happy with you?" She asked still slightly crying.

"You are." She shook her head.

"Ever since I met you someone ruins it." Literally from day one someone ruins it. Riley ruined it the first time.

"How about we move away from here?" I questioned. Nobody would ruin it because nobody would know us.

"There is no where."

"We have the whole world to choose from."

"Move out of Australia?" I nodded.

She looked at me so I wiped her eyes.

"California."

"You want to move there?" She nodded.

I nodded and pulled her down, kissing her head.

"Luke?" I hummed.

"I love thank you." She said fastly causing me to chuckle.

"I love you." She snuggled into me more so I pulled the blanket over her as her breathing slowed down and she fell asleep.